Relationship problem?

123457»

Replies

• erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    No, you shouldn't lose friends just because your boyfriend is insecure. Because if it's not her, it will be someone else... eventually you will have no friends left. While lots of friends aren't necessarily a must-have, it's still important to realize that HE has a serious problem.

I agree! He should look into therapy, because he has some trust and security issues that will break his relationships if he doesn't work through them.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member

lesbians offer something men cant get... a womens point of views towards sex...

we cant compete with that... i dont care how hard you try we cant.. we arent women and lesbians scare us because they have something we dont when it come to courting and pleasing a woman... nothing can change that...

if things flow towards the girl then enjoy yourself and take lots of pics for us :)

He is right, a woman knows what a woman wants and can probably deliver better than a man. I know a few girls that were turned out by their lesbian friend. They ponced on them like a cat ponces on a mouse. Your man should be worried and don't confide your relationship problems to your lesbian friend.

Wow, is this serious? I'm laughing my butt off over here, so hopefully it's a joke.

Let me put it this way, gentlemen. Do you have a desire to hook up with your gay male friends (if you have any; if not do you have a desire to hook up with gay men in general)? I mean, after all... they have a man's point of view towards sex :wink:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    No, you shouldn't lose friends just because your boyfriend is insecure. Because if it's not her, it will be someone else... eventually you will have no friends left. While lots of friends aren't necessarily a must-have, it's still important to realize that HE has a serious problem.

^^THIS^^
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    [/quote]
    Thank you, so much. You really helped. I guess I know my relationship has been falling apart for a few months.. I need to end it. I'm just scared to be without him..
    [/quote]

It's only scary for now, you will feel liberated when you are free again. I hope you can find the strength to do this and be you again.

• lesbians offer something men cant get... a womens point of views towards sex...

we cant compete with that... i dont care how hard you try we cant.. we arent women and lesbians scare us because they have something we dont when it come to courting and pleasing a woman... nothing can change that...

if things flow towards the girl then enjoy yourself and take lots of pics for us :)

He is right, a woman knows what a woman wants and can probably deliver better than a man. I know a few girls that were turned out by their lesbian friend. They ponced on them like a cat ponces on a mouse. Your man should be worried and don't confide your relationship problems to your lesbian friend.

Wow, is this serious? I'm laughing my butt off over here, so hopefully it's a joke.

Let me put it this way, gentlemen. Do you have a desire to hook up with your gay male friends (if you have any; if not do you have a desire to hook up with gay men in general)? I mean, after all... they have a man's point of view towards sex :wink:
    HAHAH!
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    This thread has been locked due to numerous MyFitnessPal guideline violations including:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
    2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

Please keep in mind that forum topics are here for people to receive support and have fun. If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation you are better off not saying it. This topic may be deleted at any time.
This discussion has been closed.