20 ponds down with pics

2»

Replies

• lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Wow great job! My belly looks like that too (1 C-section), and it's shrinking much quicker than the scale is showing. Which can be water retention and/or muscle gain.... (I like to think it's the latter). That's why it's so great to take pics and measurements. Do you also take measurements? It helps to quantify the loss. Keep up the good work and keep us posted!
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    :) thanks everybody!
  • mrsepiphany
    Wow great job! My belly looks like that too (1 C-section), and it's shrinking much quicker than the scale is showing. Which can be water retention and/or muscle gain.... (I like to think it's the latter). That's why it's so great to take pics and measurements. Do you also take measurements? It helps to quantify the loss. Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

thanks! my stomach is definitely showing more progress than the scale too. Muscle gain would be great if that's it! lol I have taken measurements and have lost several inches :)
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Awesome!! looking great!
  • mrsepiphany
    thanks!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 995 Member
    Well done keep up the great work :-)
  • mrsepiphany
    thanks hun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!