Corrupt A Wish!

Replies

• kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    You have a one story house but a tornado comes by drops a tree onto your roof and skewers you in the process. You realize suddenly that if you had a two story house you would have been safe in your kitchen downstairs.

I wish I had an endless supply of money!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    You have a one story house but a tornado comes by drops a tree onto your roof and skewers you in the process. You realize suddenly that if you had a two story house you would have been safe in your kitchen downstairs.

I wish I had an endless supply of money!

You receive an endless supply of money, but it comes in the form of pennies which fill every corner of your house, causing the floors to collapse into the basement.

I wish I had beautiful skin.
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    you have beautiful skin...but then are kidnapped by a psychopath who is obsess with skin, and he keeps you captive in his basement for years until finally peeling your face off and making it his own.

I wish that I could go to meditation class tonight.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member

I wish I had beautiful skin.

You have beautiful skin, but all your hair falls out, and so do your eyes.

I wish I could take a vacation someplace nice.
  • PapaverSomniferum

I wish that I could go to meditation class tonight.
    you go to meditation class and reach Enlightenment.

Enlightenment totally sucks.

I wish my cat weren't such a jerk.
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    your cat becomes a complete genius and invents a machine that allows it to turn into you! your cat then kills you and starts living in your place and lives happily ever after.

I wish I didnt live so close to all my crazy relatives
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    your cat becomes a complete genius and invents a machine that allows it to turn into you! your cat then kills you and starts living in your place and lives happily ever after.

I wish I didnt live so close to all my crazy relatives

You move away from your crazy relatives only to find that your neighor is a stalker and is crazier than them, so you move back home
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    you killed the thread by not making a wish, so the thread becomes sentient and kills you.

I wish I didnt have sunburn.
  • PapaverSomniferum

You don't have a sunburn. You also have no skin. This condition is extremely painful, and you have to live in a hygenic bubble because every tiny mote of dust sticks to your exposed organs and you have no barier against infection or chemical contamination. You will never be touched by another human being again.

I wish I were in a better mood.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 659 Member

You don't have a sunburn. You also have no skin. This condition is extremely painful, and you have to live in a hygenic bubble because every tiny mote of dust sticks to your exposed organs and you have no barier against infection or chemical contamination. You will never be touched by another human being again.

I wish I were in a better mood.

Your in a great mood, smiling a lot, eventually the muscles in your face get so tired the become lax, making your face droopy for the rest of your life.

I wish I had every jewel in the world
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    You get every jewel in the world but with that comes Jewel Kilcher the singer. She follows you around everywhere and whenever you try to carry on a conversation with her she always responds by singing her part of the conversation.

I wish I owned my own fitness center.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456

I wish I owned my own fitness center.

You'd start getting people that don't want to pay their bill, and then you're forced to pawn off all of your possessions just to pay the business loan back.
  • MrDude_1
    You'd start getting people that don't want to pay their bill, and then you're forced to pawn off all of your possessions just to pay the business loan back.

you killed the thread by not making a wish, so the thread becomes sentient and kills you after killing the previous person who did that.

I wish I had exactly what I wanted to have happen, happen, with no negative consequences (unless i wish for them) in exactly the manner I intended.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    You get your wish exactly as you wish for it to happen. There are no negative consequences, and it happened exactly in the manner you wished it to happen.

Unfortunately, your wish was that you could beat the living daylights out of Chuck Norris, which you did, but since no negative consequences came out of, you couldn't tell anyone because then you would go insane from the publicity and you would hurt Chuck Norris' reputation.

I wish this amusing thread wouldn't die. :/
  • PapaverSomniferum

I wish this amusing thread wouldn't die. :/

This thread won't die. It will go on forever and ever, getting worse and worse with each wish. All our wishes come true just as they are corrupted.

I wish I spoke Sign Language.
  • MrDude_1
    You lose your natural speaking abilities, but learn sign language.. then you lose your hands.

I wish My Little Pony was real.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,308 Member
    Your little pony is real. He becomes a celebrity cartoon character and leaves you along with all the millions of dollars he now earns.

I wish I hadn't remembered this thread, gone to the "search" box, found it, & now feel a need to pay attention to it.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    you contract alzheimers, and forget not just the thread, but everyone you know and hold dear, along with all your memories.

I wish I had a really expensive sports car, like the lamborghini aventador.
  • MrDude_1
    You have a really expensive sports car, and it breaks constantly everytime you attempt to drive it. You end up pennyless from trying to fix it.

I wish I had a wish where nothing went wrong.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    you contract alzheimers, and forget not just the thread, but everyone you know and hold dear, along with all your memories.

This made bunny cry. Bunny doesn't like this game.