Do women not look at the toilet first...

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    I grew up in a house full of boys... I actually lift the seat when I am done because I hate when guy's pee on the seat lol
  • THIS is what I don't understand: How girls manage to piss all over the toilet seat. I mean really, you 'hover' because the toilet seat is nasty, but people like you who pee all over the toilet seat are the ones that make it nasty!! And if you do pee, then take the time to wipe that mess up! -end rant-

^^This !!!^^ My job had the worst women's bathroom , I'm talking pee and other gross stuff on the seats as well as girly used products on the floor. First day of work, I learned to use the coffeehouse next door restroom or the nice security guard would hold watch while I used the guy's bathroom.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    THIS is what I don't understand: How girls manage to piss all over the toilet seat. I mean really, you 'hover' because the toilet seat is nasty, but people like you who pee all over the toilet seat are the ones that make it nasty!! And if you do pee, then take the time to wipe that mess up! -end rant-

^^This !!!^^ My job had the worst women's bathroom , I'm talking pee and other gross stuff on the seats as well as girly used products on the floor. First day of work, I learned to use the coffeehouse next door restroom or the nice security guard would hold watch while I used the guy's bathroom.

Agreed, women's bathrooms are the worst bathrooms I have ever seen! My last job, you never knew what you were going to walk in to in the bathroom. I couldn't figure out how women could leave a bathroom in such a state. My Mom taught me that a lady leaves a place nice when she leaves. I always leave a place nice when I leave and if I sprinkle when I hover, I wipe it up. I'd hate to have another lady come behind me and see a mess.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Why don't people put the toilet lid down, like, as a general rule? I like walking in to a nice clean bathroom with a closed lid. And you never have to worry about accidentally dropping anything in there, either. So, it doesn't matter who does what during their restroom time at my house, because we all close the lid when we're finished.

It is the same at my house. I hate when the lid is up. Now, if only I could ensure that my kids would flush after they use the toilet before they shower - that is a RUDE shock when you lift the lid and are confronted by a full pot :angry:
  • turlykerd1
    turlykerd1 Posts: 54 Member
    THIS is what I don't understand: How girls manage to piss all over the toilet seat. I mean really, you 'hover' because the toilet seat is nasty, but people like you who pee all over the toilet seat are the ones that make it nasty!! And if you do pee, then take the time to wipe that mess up! -end rant-

my illusions are shattered .... euwww :(
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    tinkle.JPG
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    The seat and the lid should be left down, lest objects, children or animals fall in! Not *quite* as relevant if you have no kids or pets, but I'm still paranoid unless the lid is left down as well.
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    This has never been a problem. I have never, not once, ever dated a guy that left the seat up. It wasn't a condition of dating I think it was the fact the one had all sisters, one had 5 sisters and one brother and my husband has 5 sisters.

Our cat drinks out of the toilet. He has a nice clean filtered water fountain that we clean weekly and replace filters and everything, but the toilet is better I guess. He leaves the lid up (yes, he lifts the lid to get to the water, anyone ever seen a main coon? Huge cats, smart cats mine is completely crazy. This is a bit frustrating since our 9-month-old is starting to pull up. need to get toilet locks I guess; hope our cat doesn't figure THAT out :noway:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    I pee in the shower, it's so much easier.
    THIS!
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 192 Member

It is the easiest!!!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member

bathroom-note-raised-wolves.jpg
  • sometimes when you're in a rush you just back it up to take the dump!!! buahahahaha!!!!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    It's only happened to me in the dead of night when I don't turn a light on.
    My man is a genius though, he puts all lids down. Says if I have to keep the seat down, everyone has to do the work and keep all the lids down. It works, just hope I don't sit on the lid in the middle of the night and pee all over it... oh boy that would be bad!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    ..it annoys me that at 3 am in the dark, i have maneged to stub my toe and i get a wet butt, when all i wanted to do was pee and go back to sleep
  • C_June
    C_June Posts: 48
    The only time I've fallen in is if the lights were off, lol.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member

It is the easiest!!!

bwaaahhaha! ! love it! lol
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    LOL I hate getting an @$$ bath...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    I'm not sure. I always look. Even in the middle of the night. It's not that hard. And my boyfriend always puts the seat down. So I have never had this issue.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    It's only happened to me in the dead of night when I don't turn a light on.
    My man is a genius though, he puts all lids down. Says if I have to keep the seat down, everyone has to do the work and keep all the lids down. It works, just hope I don't sit on the lid in the middle of the night and pee all over it... oh boy that would be bad!

Lol! I've actually done that! What a mess!
    We have his 'n her bathrooms now, so problems solved!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    One time when I was a little kid I was in a serious rush and didn't look, and I peed all over the lid. So I have always looked since then, cause that was gross.