What's your: "I NEVER thought I would, but NOW..."

12345679»

Replies

• dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    I never thought I would.....be at my desk, sitting on one leg tucked under the other. And, I did it without realizing that I had. Weird!

I never thought I would.....be thinking about getting a swimsuit for the summer. No bikini here, but a swimsuit none the less!

I never thought I would.....wear my husband's size large t shirt....as you can tell, I am still a work in progress.

I never thought I would.....fit in the waiting room chair and still have room for my purse to sit next to me.

:flowerforyou:
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 46
    I never thought I'd join the gym but now I go at least 4 times a week. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    I never thought I'd want to try a midriff top. The idea's creeping on me though.
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    I never thought I would see my husband following the healthy choices that I take. But, now I see him making those choices. This is almost more rewarding than my own efforts of a healthy lifestyle. I have never pushed but lead by example. He now gets it and that completely warms my heart! :heart:
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    I never thought I would get sexy photos professionally taken.....but I did! And LOVE 'em!! LOl I think I may love them more than my husband does. Haha is that weird?
  • I never thought I would be okay with running out of soda in the house, but I'm not going out to buy more!
    I never thought I would be so happy with the progress pics I took! (they are on my profile if you want to look!!)
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    run 2 miles under 13 minutes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!