What makes you really angry?? (just for fun)

124»

Replies

• ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member

Not walking the grocery cart to the return place in the parking lot. It's not like they are making you walk it back into the store people...

I know a girl personally who at the last minute decided to walk her cart back to the cart holder and was grabbed by a guy at gun point and kidnapped for 2 days and tortured. She lived thru the experience thank god. But I will never return walk away from my car again over a grocery cart.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    toronto maple leafs.. GOD try and win a game.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 247 Member
    The arbys commercials.. Good mood food??? IT PUTS ME IN A HORRIBLE MOOD!
    And people who are lazy at work.
    And people who smack their gum like a ghetto hood rat cow. lol
    Oh and being ignored... You can call me every name in the book and I really don't care but if you ignore me is gonna be on like donkey kong!
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    I can't stand when people talk down/assume/patronize or generally just treat me as if I just fell off the turnip truck and thought I was born there... :mad: ... Come to think of it.. that seems to happen a lot on MFP... :indifferent: Go figure...
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    People who foward OBVIOUSLY falsified emails to their friends (including those who vote the opposite way) without checking the info on snopes first. Same people that get all their news from one source because it lines up exactly with their views without taking a moment to ask..."huh how come all the other sources are saying the exact opposite of this...". People who complain about high taxes, crime, and poor education in the same conversation...sorry, can't have everything. People who talk about how moral they are and then vote for people who hate large groups of the American population. Anyone who thinks an appropriate use of the Constitution is to pass an Amendment that REMOVES rights from Americans.

Oh, and people who don't use turn signals.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Being treated as if I'm stupid really pisses me off!