help i just ate a WHOLE pizza

123457»

Replies

• fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Just put in your cardio in a big way this week. You shouldn't give a **** what happens on a day to day basis (with some exceptions). This is a long-term fight, not a daily scrape. Check where you are at the end of the week. if you end up under your weekly caloric goal (net), then you're fine. But don't eat another whole pizza (at least not this month)! Good luck!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    yeah for me i realize i cant even have one bite... i just cant control it at all.. i eat one bite then sudddenly its the whole bag.

I do the same thing. I solve the problem by not buying a big pizza anymore. Or buying a big bag of chips, bag of cookies, etc. You can't eat what isn't there. Trying buying smaller portions of things--even if it does work out to be a bit more expensive, it is better then downing it all in one sitting. These types of things happen at least on occasion to just about everyone. Just eat normally the next day, and you'll be fine. :)
  • JavarMartin
    JavarMartin Posts: 4 Member
    I just did this today! Thanks everyone for the encouragement! All I can do is start fresh tomorrow! God help me!