strawberries

2»

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    I package of silken tofu
    strawberries
    4 tablespoons blue agave

Blend until smooth, pour into 4 single serving serving dishes or 1 large bowl and refrigerate.

Yummy protein packed strawberry pudding.

There is also a good recipe on this site with goat cheese, chicken and strawberries: http://thesassygourmet.com/?p=145
  • Bethikinz
    Bethikinz Posts: 14 Member
    I hollow them out a bit with a paring knife, then fill them with a mixture of light cream cheese, Splenda and sf ff vanilla or lemon yogurt. I don't measure, just make it thick enough to pipe into the berries. Dip the filled end in graham cracker crumbs and it's like a mini strawberry cheesecake, without all the fat and calories.
  • bump
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    I just made smoothies with strawberries in it!
    I used four large strawberries cut up, a cup of orange juice (no pulp) 1/2 cup of Island Farms plus vanilla raspberry yogurt (Canadian brand?) about 1 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries. Blend and enjoy. It made enough to serve three. So I input the recipe into the data base and it yielded... 118 calories per serving.
  • din1104
    din1104 Posts: 1
    Yes run them over water and put on cookie sheet. Freeze individual then put in zip lock :smile: :smile:
  • Imawonder
    Imawonder Posts: 65
    Bump!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    I hollow them out a bit with a paring knife, then fill them with a mixture of light cream cheese, Splenda and sf ff vanilla or lemon yogurt. I don't measure, just make it thick enough to pipe into the berries. Dip the filled end in graham cracker crumbs and it's like a mini strawberry cheesecake, without all the fat and calories.

That is an AWESOME idea! LOVE IT