Before and After Pictures!

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    WOW ... I've only checked a few of these since I'm at work ... I'm bumping this to check it out at home. WOW ... how inspiring!!!

hippo_bump.jpg
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    These are all awesome. Can't wait till I can brag!!!

How do you put pictures side by side?

Memaw
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    everyone looks great can't wait to post my photos
  • WOW.. CONGRATS EVERYONE.. I CAN WAIT UNTIL I CAN POST SOME AWESOME PICTURES LIKE THAT
  • clacourse
    clacourse Posts: 41 Member
    I am absolutely amazed at how different everyone looks!!!! SOOOOO great! :) Keep up the good work, everyone! I'm gonna have to find a before pic so I can post mine too.
  • YOU LOOK GREAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KEEP IT UP YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION,THANKS FOR SHARING!:flowerforyou:
  • SUPER MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR SUCH GREAT RESULTS?!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Everybody looks great. Keep up the good work.

Xannthippe, you look like a totally different person. I'm sure you feel totally different too. What an inspiration.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Amazing, good job!
    Not sure if this will work but if it does will post the actual story a little later. 140 pound loss I feel awesome. Long story.

file0002.jpg

090509_090200.jpg

090509_090100.jpg

I cannot post pictures either. Please someone help with this and tell me how to do this. Thanks

just make the IMG tags lowercase. It should work fine after that.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Wow!!! What an incredible amount of weight has been lost here. I wonder if Mike adds up all the pounds??:laugh:

These posts are inspirational
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Sorry for the lack of quality pictures - I don't pose very much, hahaha.

Circa peak weight (approx 325 lbs):
    n39300127301313129187.jpg

Current weight (between 215 and 210 lbs):
    dsc0404c.jpg

Still a ways to go, But, a hell of a lot of progress :smile:

3 pant sizes and 2 shirt sizes lost.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    You look fantastic. Best of luck to you. A very good looking guy under all that fat. Keep it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~Calie
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    me at roughy 15st (210lbs?)

meatfattest2005.jpg

me today at 12st3-4 (171-172lbs) roughly not my lowest but definitely my most toned. still a few more pounds to go

CIMG0677.jpg
  • You all look great! The most amazing thing is the change in attitude about having your picture taken! :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    7720_1061304072817_1832413264_12214.jpg

050.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Not sure if this will work but if it does will post the actual story a little later. 140 pound loss I feel awesome. Long story.

file0002.jpg

090509_090200.jpg

090509_090100.jpg

I cannot post pictures either. Please someone help with this and tell me how to do this. Thanks
  • arewethereyet
    :noway: Wow I have enjoyed this since this thread was started. I am so very proud of all of you!

I found a picture of me 2 yrs ago at my unhealthiest. I would walk slowly behind my BFF who would lap me 4x, This time when she came to see me, we exercised together and I wore her butt out!!:laugh:

I was feeling pretty down this week. This helped!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    I'm not quite to my actual after shot but I had to show off...cause frankly I'm damn proud of myself! :flowerforyou:

January 1st 2008:
    scottandi-1.jpg

October 1st 2009:
    Picture0102.jpg

I still have a ways to go...I'll be happy when I can post todays picture as my fat pic!:blushing:

Keep up the awesome work everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    I'm not quite to my actual after shot but I had to show off...cause frankly I'm damn proud of myself! :flowerforyou:

January 1st 2008:
    scottandi-1.jpg

October 1st 2009:
    Picture0102.jpg

I still have a ways to go...I'll be happy when I can post todays picture as my fat pic!:blushing:

Keep up the awesome work everyone!:flowerforyou:

Honey you look GREAT!! So healthy!
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member

Honey you look GREAT!! So healthy!

Thank you so much! Just made my morning :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!