Before and After Pictures!

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    for those in the home stretch who are frustrated at slow results, these before and afters from
    JULY this year to OCTOBER.
    010-4-1.jpg009-5-1.jpg

Jeannie- You know how I feel about you lady. You inspire me every day. I truly believe that we as people have momments when god sends people into our lives who just fit. Who touch our hearts with their kindess and inspire us to be better people. I feel blessed he saw fit to lead us down the same path. I honestly feel like I am a better person for knowing you.

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :tongue:
  • Congrats on your success. How did you get the no smoking strip on there? I have just gone cold turkey and want to add that. Thanks.
  • Bloodie
    Bloodie Posts: 53
    Damn guys, you are all such a great inspiration ... I'll have to take my starting pic one of these days... even though im roughly 10 lbs lighter then when i was at my heaviest ... but it will come in handy when i finish my transformation :) keep up the great work... awesome results!
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    wow!

way to progress togther! i love it. you both look so healthy. what an inspiration to others and way to add years to your life!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    for those in the home stretch who are frustrated at slow results, these before and afters from

Jeannie- You know how I feel about you lady. You inspire me every day. I truly believe that we as people have momments when god sends people into our lives who just fit. Who touch our hearts with their kindess and inspire us to be better people. I feel blessed he saw fit to lead us down the same path. I honestly feel like I am a better person for knowing you.

You are a kind man, Andrew! Thank you for yet again making my heart swell. I appreciate your words today more than you can ever know.

Goodnight!:heart:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I'm trying again....sorry if it doesn't work :sad:

This one was taken at Thanksgiving 2008 @ 300 lbs
    IMG_5030.jpg

This one was also at Thanksgiving 2008 myself 300 lbs, my husband 247
    IMG_5039.jpg

Here's July 2009 myself -75 lbs, my husband -80
    IMG_2379.jpg

This last one was taken 2 weeks ago @ -83 lbs
    Photo355-1.jpg

My husband has reached his goal. I still have 73 lbs left to lose.
    You both look great and your son-so precious!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    010-4-1.jpg009-5-1.jpg

Andrew-- is it listed on your resume somewhere "adept at making old ladies cry?"

you are just the sweetest guy in the world--

I just :heart: the junk out of you--

(you too, Jeannie-- and I am sooooooo there with what he said, towards you both)
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    I'm trying again....sorry if it doesn't work :sad:

This one was taken at Thanksgiving 2008 @ 300 lbs
    IMG_5030.jpg

This one was also at Thanksgiving 2008 myself 300 lbs, my husband 247
    IMG_5039.jpg

Here's July 2009 myself -75 lbs, my husband -80
    IMG_2379.jpg

This last one was taken 2 weeks ago @ -83 lbs
    Photo355-1.jpg

My husband has reached his goal. I still have 73 lbs left to lose.
    You both look great and your son-so precious!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Wow!
    You look so healthy & happy! Great job!
  • Georg
    010-4-1.jpg009-5-1.jpg

Jeannie - You're such an inspiration!
    Thank you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Ok posted on here months ago

not happy fat girl at a wedding
    2006-09-11081-1-1.jpg
    a week ago at 220, (Slow and right wins the race I guess lol)Not a Huge change 78 pounds
    HPIM1013.jpg
  • Georg
    Lookin' good!:flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE JANUARY 2009 (189 POUNDS)

AFTER OCTOBER 15, 2009 (169.4 POUNDS).....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Blessings!

Eva
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    I posted months ago, so for those that are new. Don't give up, I am not done yet and don't know if I will ever be, but I will never stop trying!

start weight 400+ but at this time I had already lost about 20 (couldn't tell though)

MeJuly2003.jpg

1 year and 100 pounds later

1YearLater.jpg

6 years later around 195ish and still going.

P1040067.jpg

Good Luck to you all wherever you are in your journey! :smokin:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Wow!! I love checking in on this thread from time to time! Everyone is doing such a great job!! It's incredibly encouraging & supportive. I would highly encourage anyone who has not yet posted their pictures, no matter how far along you are in your weight loss journey, to do so!!

Keep up the amazing work everyone!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    232323232%7Ffp432%3C%3B%3Enu%3D3244%3E476%3E6%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D329%3B%3A34857324nu0mrj

March 2008 -- 224lbs
    TODAY 10/30/2009 -- 169lbs

:bigsmile:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    I've got one!!! :bigsmile:
    Best before picture I have. Around 195. :blushing: :noway:

215-1.jpg
    213-1.jpg

Now:

IMG_2818.jpg
    s41490tc114509_19_1.jpg

About 170 ish I'm even smaller now!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love:
  • You look great!!
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    wow!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member

2006-09-11081-1.jpg

today not a really good picture, but I really dont know how to work the camera:) 219
    HPIM1148.jpg
    wish that I knew how to get a sid by side...anyone know?
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    these pics are so great 2 see!

congrads everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!