To go or not to go?

2»

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Nothing like a little peer pressure from everyone... Have fun on your date!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I suppose you're right. I'm just afraid there's going to be something he didn't divulge about himself and then it will be super awkward. I hate when **** is awkward.

The only thing awkard would be is if he came dressed as Steve Irwin and kept saying "Crikey"

BUT the accent would still be HOT :)

That might be hot .. just sayin.

I don't dig above-knee shorts, LOL
  • Ever since "Crocodile Dundee", I would never say no to a date with an Aussie! Have fun!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Hmmm, you may want to think about the real reason you are talking yourself out of this date. From what you wrote, seems like he could be a decent guy. :)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I suppose you're right. I'm just afraid there's going to be something he didn't divulge about himself and then it will be super awkward. I hate when **** is awkward.

Like he starts talking about having a cupcake for dessert?
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member

I love when **** is awkward!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member

Like he starts talking about having a cupcake for dessert?

Lolol I c what u did thar

No but for real. He's already hinted at kissing me. From his pictures I think he's decent enough, but not like OMGAWWWDPANTYDROPPIN
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    So I'm not going... he asked what time to pick me up, I said "No, we're meeting there," and then asked what time he suggested and that I couldn't stay out late because of work. He said, "oh well maybe we should just take a rain check and do it on a night you can stay out late."

This says to me he wants a booty call. Nope.

ETA: I have enough of those. LOL.