Replies

• p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I use Dove
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend wears Axe deodorant and body spray. I use Secret clinical strength, and sometimes I wear perfume AND body spray.

Because I stink.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    dove - it has marathon super coverage on the container. Only one that works for me
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I don't use any. Deodorant is really not needed if you shower daily.

Usually people get used to their own scent, so while you may believe this, people around you may disagree.

I only use Secret - I'm allergic to everything else.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i wear natural deodorants and so far the best one i've found is Oyin Naturals Funk Butter (in coco-mango scent) since it's baking soda based it's an antiperspirant too.since the consistency is like putty application is a bit messy so if i can find something in a stick form that works then i'm changing

i recently got a sample of The Healthy Deodorant in pure vanilla that might be OK .
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Prefer unscented Dry Idea, hubby and I both use it. I like the fact that it goes on dry as there is almost nothing that annoys me more than having to stand around flapping my arms trying to get my antiperspirant to dry. I prefer the antiperspirant/deodorant combo especially as I have to wear a uniform at work which is made of man made fibres which can make you smell.
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I don't use any. Deodorant is really not needed if you shower daily.

Rood ...

I shower daily, sometimes twice a day. I don't have a body odour problem, but I still choose to wear deodorant. Oh ... and just because you don't think you smell ... doesn't mean you don't smell. We've all worked with that person, right?

I use Rexona Dance. I don't like the smell of all the Nivea's and Dove's and the other Rexona ones are a bit too sporty for me.
  • Himejii
    Options
    Oh ... and just because you don't think you smell ... doesn't mean you don't smell. We've all worked with that person, right?

Truth.
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    since i lost my husband, ive worn the deo/antiper he used to because i love the smell and smelling it thru the day. Old Spice Pure Sport i think it stays on better/longer than cheaper and girly brands
  • kaitlynlove312
    Options
    I only use all natural organic ... it works fine but I don't sweat a lot
  • amirakabira
    amirakabira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Tom's Lavender......smells great without overpowering your neighbor and held up to todays 2 hr spin class.