THE (Trying Hard Everyday) Team ~ WEEK 21!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Ok the ticker just updated and I didn't rememeber the weight I was at exactly lat week. so I'ts only 3 lbs and not 4 . There was difference in decimal points that kept it from being a full 4 lbs like a 0.3. Anyway I am happy.
  • skymmie
    skymmie Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone,

This is my first weigh in and I have to say I am a bit disappointed in myself. I gained 2 pounds and didn't try as hard as I wanted to. Well Tomorrow stats another week a week to try harder and make improvements. Hope everyone had a better week.

Kym
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I haven't been back on for a week or so because I was at my Mom's. She has cancer and I spend alot of time with her lately.

For the person who thought it would be nice to have a chat room to go to, a person on this site named
    Banks1850 made one for us and I don't know if it is still in use but try this site,

http://mfp-archive.harehome.org

in the top left hand corner is a box that says mfp chat, click on it and it will take you to something called AJAX chat. You have to put in username and have a password like here but if it still works you can actually have a chat, I used to use it along time ago but haven't recently. Let me know if it works for you, I hope it does. I will try to chat daily but I have been away a week this time and I need to do some catching up at home now. Have a nice week everyone.
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey gang I see a few newbies. Hello Newbies :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I'm trying to get back on the train or bus or carriage or whatever the hell I'm suppose to get back up on here :laugh: I basially lost the WL challenge by not going often enough. I have gained a few lbs too. I got another promotion and I'm gonna use it as my excuse ok, ok then. It's amazing that being on this site makes you feel good even if your not doing what u r suppose to be doing. :blushing:
  • eurestemari
    Options
    SW 127
    CW 125.6
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll COngrats on all you who have lost weight or even maintained it. Hubby and I gained 10lbs each over Thanksgiving weekend. I have since only lost 2 of that. Im gonna try to get back on the Biggest Loser Challenge for work starting mid January. Is there any one else out there doing something like this?
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Hey ya'll COngrats on all you who have lost weight or even maintained it. Hubby and I gained 10lbs each over Thanksgiving weekend. I have since only lost 2 of that. Im gonna try to get back on the Biggest Loser Challenge for work starting mid January. Is there any one else out there doing something like this?

We have a new thread if you wanna post in there... this one is really old lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/73432-t-h-e-team-week-46-new-members-are-welcome?page=1#posts-993313