Daily Shredder Motivation

124»

Replies

• jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Love it! Such great habits we are creating! I turned down donuts this morning! I feel great! Hope you all have a great day. :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    doing level 3 today all caught up totally forgot what its all about ... kinda scared to go home and do it LOL ...at least I am chained to my desk till 4:30

haha I hate Mondays
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 285 Member
    Motivation is good, Motivation becoming Habit is even better...now, let's add Challenge to it. As we have continued on our journey with 30DS we have moved into our third level. For some it's been easy, for some it helped us add to our colorful language of words we can call Jillian, but overall it's been an ongoing challenge.
    From waking up early to do it, getting your nutrition right, stopping with the excuses, even logging in and participating. These have been the challenges that people in this group faced, but met then and then did the miraculous thing...they accepted the challenges and changed.

Here's your moment of motivation...
    zlittle-motivation-22.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    We are in the home stretch! Remember this everyday and during your work outs. :). Hope everyone has a great day!

6013530f.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Good morning all,

Sometimes life throws us major curves, sometimes we get hit by them. It's easy to get derailed and fall into a slump. I know, believe me I know. Sometimes, it's easier to fall down and to just stay down. The hard part is getting up, wiping the dust and sweat off, get back into that plank move and keep moving. So, if I can get up this morning and get my stuff together...we all can.

get-fit-01-1.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Good morning all,

So, into the last week of the 30 Day Shred. Arms, shoulders, abs, legs should be strong and rocking after resting, but during...pretty much a pile of goo. But, it's what we are doing right now that makes such a difference later. Results that we may not see immediately, but results that we feel eventually feel and see.
    Keep working at it, Keep shredding, and keep logging it in and share your stories, share your thoughts and you'd be surprised what a motivation that you can be to others.

OneWeek.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Look how far you've come....Before the weekend is upon us and what a big weekend it is going to be...it's Memorial day weekend. Big BBQs, family gatherings, food, food....so, reflect by looking in the mirror and see how far you've come. Then look inside of yourself and see the changes that you have made by making this lifestyle a habit.
    So, this weekend is like any other, in some respects....just remember, we're in the homestretch of our of 30 Day Shred Journey, but take the time to see how far you've come.

39106096.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    Love it! One day at a time!!! :)
  • tmacmoto
    Good morning All,

Today will mark the final day of your 30 Day Shred which means time to celebrate! You've made it! Did you think that you could survive all of her Planks, her lunges, and all those crunches? Well, you did. Ok, maybe you had to modify one or two things...but, 30 Days later, it's results time.
    Get your scale out, your measuring tape and those pictures from 30 days ago. Time to evaluate yourself. Remember, if you were upping your weights and following the routine, don't be surprised if you put on some muscle and your body looks toned. This is a good thing. That scale doesn't always take into account those changes. So, compare your measurements and the before and after pics.

Bottom Line: BE Proud of yourself

topofthehill.jpg]
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    That is exactly how I feel. Yay!!! I finally completed 30DS an I definitely feel shredded! And I feel a great sense of accomplishment having finished what I've started. It wasn't easy and there were many days I wanted to quit, but I didn't! I am now stronger, leaner and ready for the next challenge!

Thanks to my husband (tmacmoto) for encouraging me and keeping me going
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Look how far you've come....Before the weekend is upon us and what a big weekend it is going to be...it's Memorial day weekend. Big BBQs, family gatherings, food, food....so, reflect by looking in the mirror and see how far you've come. Then look inside of yourself and see the changes that you have made by making this lifestyle a habit.
    So, this weekend is like any other, in some respects....just remember, we're in the homestretch of our of 30 Day Shred Journey, but take the time to see how far you've come.

39106096.jpg

I love this !!! I always think like this when I havent done good.. Thank you tmacmoto