30 Day Shred Question

2»

Replies

• KenzysMomma207
    KenzysMomma207 Posts: 16 Member
    I got the shred yesterday. I made it about 7 minutes. The husband was in there. Today and the rest of the days I'm doing it BEFORE he gets home from work. I cannot stand being watched and the little comments!!! Ughhhhhhhh
    I know how you feel about working out with other people around.. I can't do it either.. I'm lucky that my husband will stay in the other room while I'm working out if he's home.. :-) Do you mind if I add you as a friend so we can track our progress together? I'm starting today
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    I got the shred yesterday. I made it about 7 minutes. The husband was in there. Today and the rest of the days I'm doing it BEFORE he gets home from work. I cannot stand being watched and the little comments!!! Ughhhhhhhh
    I know how you feel about working out with other people around.. I can't do it either.. I'm lucky that my husband will stay in the other room while I'm working out if he's home.. :-) Do you mind if I add you as a friend so we can track our progress together? I'm starting today

Yep, in the same boat! I do it before my boyfriend gets home if I can. I do go in the bedroom to do it while hes in the living room, but when I was dancing like an idiot on kinect for some exercise he came in and laughed :( I admit I'm uncoordinated but I'd rather he didn't have to witness that!
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member

Yep, in the same boat! I do it before my boyfriend gets home if I can. I do go in the bedroom to do it while hes in the living room, but when I was dancing like an idiot on kinect for some exercise he came in and laughed :( I admit I'm uncoordinated but I'd rather he didn't have to witness that!

And these men are suppose to be support. My boyfriend laughs too but then heck, he's out of shape and he can't dance either! When I do the kinect, I will only do it in front of my daughter. She laughs but not like the boys and if I'm not doing a dance right, she helps me to get close as possible without looking like a complete fool. But it is fun!
  • KenzysMomma207
    KenzysMomma207 Posts: 16 Member
    If anyone doing the 30 day shred (even if you're not) and you want to add me as a friend, please feel free. I love having lots of friends to get support and in turn give support.. I love hearing what others are having for results and share my triumphs.. :-)
  • I'm on day 3 of the shred!! Feel free to add me we can track together!
  • I also log mine as Calisthenics includes the pushups/situps/ and strength training!
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    I haven't done 30DS in a while, but for me Ripped in 30, which is very similar, burns around 250 according to my HRM. Depends on your weight, height, effort, etc.
  • karamaxey
    karamaxey Posts: 1 Member
    Ive been doing 30 day shred for 2.5 weeks now and i love it. I will not weigh myself because i don't want a number on the scale to discourage me but my jeans i bought last month that were a little snug are now very loose! Stick with it... Its only 20 minutes out of your day :)