Squats made me stronger! WTF?

124»

Replies

• tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    bump
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Front squats on a machine are my favorite exercise...I've worked my way up to 465x3 reps over the past 2 years
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Dear Posters,

This thread is being locked, as it is not in line with MFP Community Guidelines.

Please review the following guideline:

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

This thread was started to mock another thread and this is not in line with guidelines.

Please help us in keeping the MFP forums a place for motivation, support and mutually respectful discussions.

Take a moment to review the guidelines in full here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With Respect,
    _Sally_
    MFP Forum Moderator
    EDIT - There's good info and results in this thread, so I'm going to try to clean up and unlock... but I need you guys to discontinue mocking the other thread and posters from the thread. Thanks in advance for your cooperation :flowerforyou: