I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member

:grumble: how did you know there was leftovers??? :grumble: :grumble: you are for sure a momma... you must have eyes in the back of your head...

I can help you out again if you like.... :wink:

Kityngirl and I always here for moral support when dealing with cheesecake. :laugh:

Well as long as you are there for each other when dealing with Trouble2 you will be alright as well! :laugh: :laugh:

We're not afraid of a litte Trouble....HA...get it! Trouble....hee hee hee...I crack myself up sometimes...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

Well as long as you are there for each other when dealing with Trouble2 you will be alright as well! :laugh: :laugh:

We're not afraid of a litte Trouble....HA...get it! Trouble....hee hee hee...I crack myself up sometimes...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660

I think you like a little trouble time to time, and something tells me that you look for a little trouble when you feel like it... :wink: :love:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    I love me more than CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DO IT!
  • JoyousMaximus

YES YOU CAN!!!!! I am totally cheering you on!
  • kym_lewis08
    kym_lewis08 Posts: 393
    I love me more than I love..fried cheese wontons..sesame seed chicken w/ shrimp fried rice...tagalong blizzards..dbl cheeseburgers from McDonalds..nacho cheese chalupas from Taco Bell AND Chicken Krystals..:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :angry: :angry: :angry:

GAH!:laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    I love me more that Mom's Bumbleberry Crumb Top Pie with french vanilla ice cream and a glass of wine... I think.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

We all love you more for that one, it is hard, but you can do it, I promise, I did! If I can anyone can!
  • TROUBLE2
    I love me more than I love..fried cheese wontons..sesame seed chicken w/ shrimp fried rice...tagalong blizzards..dbl cheeseburgers from McDonalds..nacho cheese chalupas from Taco Bell AND Chicken Krystals..:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ohhh I am right there with ya on that one hun! damn wontons... and taco bell chalupas...
  • Kityngirl

I think you like a little trouble time to time, and something tells me that you look for a little trouble when you feel like it... :wink: :love:

A little trouble makes life interesting.:wink::love: :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl

ohhh I am right there with ya on that one hun! damn wontons... and taco bell chalupas...

oh and those cheesy-stuffed-burrito-thingies-with-potatoes-and-beef-in-them ones. I definitely love myself more than those!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    I'm struggling with this too believe it or not!......ugh the stress got me:angry: ...BUT I'm weaning this week and doing good.....so good luck to you...your not alone!!:flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    I'm struggling with this too believe it or not!......ugh the stress got me:angry: ...BUT I'm weaning this week and doing good.....so good luck to you...your not alone!!:flowerforyou:

good for BOTH of ya... you dont want to end up with grey lungs huh? think about it after a couple of years you will be just as good as new! :wink:

and Erica you might even be able to START keeping up while running finally... :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Okay , motivation time, next time you cannot resist the temptation, imagine yourself licking a dirty ashtray! That is how I did it, pretty soon that image will be in your brain, and you will quit!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I love me more than those stupid flipside pretzel crackers. I'm not buying any more of those things. Those things are soooooooooo good!
  • czewwhat
    I love me more than the whole bag of M & M 's that I just ate. Sorry guys, needed the comfort fix! I have been going through stuff. But I do love me more!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Taco Bell, bagels, buffalo wings, coffee coolatas, and Chinese food. But, I love Reese's sundaes more than I love me that's for sure :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Be strong, you can do it ! Just look up the government standard for chocolate candy! It is admissible to have something like 4 cockroach legs, and half a house fly in a certain amount of chocolate! I forget how many maggots. Still love that Reese's thingy?
  • JoyousMaximus
    I love me more than the jolly ranchers a co-worker keeps trying to give me...
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679

good for BOTH of ya... you dont want to end up with grey lungs huh? think about it after a couple of years you will be just as good as new! :wink:

and Erica you might even be able to START keeping up while running finally... :wink:
    Yeah maybe....we can't all be as good as you!....lol:laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.