I love me more than I love.-------------------------------

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    :heart: I lone me more than I love a bag of oreo cookies and a half gallon of milk!!!:heart:

oreos *drool*

Still loving that chocolate thing huh?

in case you missed it......................... FDA results and acceptable levels of contamination.

Food Defect Action Level
    CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE LIQUOR Insect filth
    (AOAC 965.38) Average is 60 or more insect fragments per 100 grams when 6 100-gram subsamples are examined
    OR
    Any 1 subsample contains 90 or more insect fragments
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects
    Average 10% or more by count are insect-infested or insect-damaged

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments – post harvest and/or processing insect infestation
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    :heart: I lone me more than I love a bag of oreo cookies and a half gallon of milk!!!:heart:

oreos *drool*

in case you missed it......................... FDA results and acceptable levels of contamination.

Food Defect Action Level
    (AOAC 965.38) Average is 60 or more insect fragments per 100 grams when 6 100-gram subsamples are examined
    OR
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments – post harvest and/or processing insect infestation

:sick: :sick: :indifferent: :sick: :sick: is this considered tough love cz?
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    I'm a little disappointed in you Trouble, I expected you to whip out the old standard by now...'If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?!?' :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:

Oh yeah (sorry cz) I love me more than I love the giant orange 'n' cream ice cream bar that is in my freezer and I do not have enough calories left to eat. :sad:

OH I had already used that one in another thread but it was fun.. I like that one... and

(stare at her shoes) "Nice shoes wanna f.*.c.k. ?"
  • Kityngirl
    I'm a little disappointed in you Trouble, I expected you to whip out the old standard by now...'If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?!?' :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:

Oh yeah (sorry cz) I love me more than I love the giant orange 'n' cream ice cream bar that is in my freezer and I do not have enough calories left to eat. :sad:

OH I had already used that one in another thread but it was fun.. I like that one... and

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
    I've actually had a guy say that to me...didn't work, but my shoes were pretty killer. :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2

I've actually had a guy say that to me...didn't work, but my shoes were pretty killer. :bigsmile:

did they look like the ones in your avatar? :love: :love: :love:
  • czewwhat

I love me more than I love.
    ?
  • TROUBLE2
    I love me more than I love.
    ?

are you gonna finish that statement or are you gonna leave us hangin??? :happy: :tongue: :devil: :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    Are you gonna use that statement or just hijack the thread?
  • TROUBLE2
    Are you gonna use that statement or just hijack the thread?

the thread has already been hi-jacked... looooong ago... :wink: I dont have any more things to use that statement.. I am just here for moral support for everyone else... :wink:
  • Kityngirl

(they were better :devil: )

I love me more than I love cheezits. The vending machine is calling my name ever so sweetly....
  • czewwhat
    I love me more than I love Cheetos! Can't even walk by them!
  • TROUBLE2

OMG I used to love it when you had the cheetos powder on your fingers... mmmm

YOU CAN DO IT! dont even think about those silly cheetos... you have the power! :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

oreos *drool*

Food Defect Action Level
    OR
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects

Yeah, but here is the way I look at it. In some countries, bugs are considered a valuable source of protein. I also learned that there a flour bug eggs in all grain products because they are laid on the un-harvested grain and the milling process doesn’t kill them. So every bite of bread, pastry, cookies, cereal, etc has insect eggs in it. So unless I intend to stop eating grains, I’m going to eat insect in some form and, while it’s not something I relish thinking about, honestly, I’ve been doing it my whole life and I have no intention of giving up grain or chocolate. Guess I'm just gross. :ohwell: That's just me.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Be strong, you can do it ! Just look up the government standard for chocolate candy! It is admissible to have something like 4 cockroach legs, and half a house fly in a certain amount of chocolate! I forget how many maggots. Still love that Reese's thingy?

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm gonna go throw up now. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Might be thinking about your coffee too! read the following!

Food Defect Action Level
    OR
    COFFEE BEANS, GREEN
    Insect Filth and Insects

It is also aloud in peanut butter!!!
  • JoyousMaximus

YOU CAN DO IT! dont even think about those silly cheetos... you have the power! :wink:

Some one was evil and put the vending machine right at the entrance to the wing so if I want to leave I have to pass it. :grumble: I love me more than chili cheese fritos. Well, I'm considering loving me more.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    czewwhat- Cheez its and cheetos are a MAJOR weakness of mine too!!!

I love me more than I love that bread and oil dip at the Italian restaurant we ate at last night (I told them before we even sat down NO bread AND I got grilled chicken instead of pasta)

I also love me more than I love fresh pasta!
  • Kityngirl

Some one was evil and put the vending machine right at the entrance to the wing so if I want to leave I have to pass it. :grumble: I love me more than chili cheese fritos. Well, I'm considering loving me more.

I :heart: chili cheese fritos....I :heart: the trifecta of tos - Doritos, Fritos and Cheetos. *sigh* I am learning to :heart: myself more...
  • JoyousMaximus

I :heart: chili cheese fritos....I :heart: the trifecta of tos - Doritos, Fritos and Cheetos. *sigh* I am learning to :heart: myself more...

I so feel you! Have you tried the sweet and spicy doritos? they are SO good. Lucky for me, I can't take any heat so I can only two or three at a time. yay!
  • czewwhat
    OMG I could eat a whole bag of Doritos without a breath! I can't even buy them. counting 19 chips is such a joke!

I have converted to Trader Joes barbeque Popped chips, they are really good, crunchy and much lower in calories.

So...... I love me more than I love Doritos. :cry:
  • JoyousMaximus
    OMG I could eat a whole bag of Doritos without a breath! I can't even buy them. counting 19 chips is such a joke!

I have converted to Trader Joes barbeque Popped chips, they are really good, crunchy and much lower in calories.

So...... I love me more than I love Doritos. :cry:

Have you tried the baked Doritos? They are pretty good. The baked cheetos are AMAZING.
This discussion has been closed.