Heartbroken...again

13»

Replies

• injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Rammstein :smile:
    i haven't heard of Kraftwerk. Another good german band is The Vision Bleak (except the one song i really like is in english)

Rammstein's version is a cover of the original I think.
  • juli106
    juli106 Posts: 5 Member
    There is nothing wrong with forming relationships online. However, at some point the relationship needs to safely exist beyond that in the real world. Don't be worried about finding someone, the less time you spend online worrying about someone who isn't worth it, the more time you will have enjoying your life. When you are ready, the right person will come along. Just don't worry about it. WHen the time is right it will happen.

242946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    im starting to feel extremely annoyed with going to work, coming home and getting on the internet, and the occasional shopping by myself. I have a feeling i won't get much of a chance hanging out with any of my friends since they have b/f's etc themselves. I really don't know what else to do with myself
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Take dancing lessons! Find one of those places that teaches ballroom. It sounds corny, but its actualy lots of fun!! Plus you'll meet lots of people too!
    Take some kind of art class, or anything that your interested in. The cool thing is that your single and can do whatever you want, whenever you want. :flowerforyou:
  • Das_Modell
    except my great gma lives with us and the ladies that come in and take care of her work from 8-8 and if no one else is home and im still out i have to be home by 8 and with work lately i dont get much time to do anything after it. I'd like to go back to the college i went to for the vet assistant thing to do a photography class, but i have a feeling i would have to cut my work down and right now i really need the money :frown:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Is this an only online thing or have you actually had a REAL face to face relationship? It has been my experience if he has done it once, he will do it again AND sounds like it is doing it right now. DUMP HIM.

This isn't necessarily true. I cheated on my ex 5 years ago and I am still with the same guy.

I got married at age 24 because basically I wanted a party and everyone else was doing it. You are 21 and you have SOOOOOOOO much growing that you are still going to do.

You are not going to be alone forever I promise you. It's a rare gift to be alone and be okay with that....it's hard but it's a gift!:flowerforyou:
  • Das_Modell
    Is this an only online thing or have you actually had a REAL face to face relationship? It has been my experience if he has done it once, he will do it again AND sounds like it is doing it right now. DUMP HIM.

This isn't necessarily true. I cheated on my ex 5 years ago and I am still with the same guy.

I got married at age 24 because basically I wanted a party and everyone else was doing it. You are 21 and you have SOOOOOOOO much growing that you are still going to do.

You are not going to be alone forever I promise you. It's a rare gift to be alone and be okay with that....it's hard but it's a gift!:flowerforyou:

i know but it still sucks. I feel crappier when I don't even get hit on at the mall when im walking around by myself..it just never happens
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    I got married at 27 because my biological clock was ticking. I was more lonely with him than without him. He cheated on me and then after 10 years of marriage decided he needed time to think about our relationship. I was at a divorce lawyer the next day. If he needed time to think after being together 10 years, I would do the thinking for him.

I dated some toads in there who made me doubt my self worth even more.

At age 40 I met the man of my dreams. He treats me like gold and I feel so special all the time with him. I believe that his love is the catalyst that has caused me to change my lifestyle and get healthy.

You can chase the ones who make you feel bad and even marry them, but in the end, you still feel bad. I didn't have a lot of boyfriends when I was younger while all my friends were dating but it isn't about being with anyone. It is all about being with THE one.

Find yourself. Do things to please you. Figure out what you want in a man and look for that. Don't settle for less, it will always be less than you want.
This discussion has been closed.