• Insangelous
    Insangelous Posts: 33
    Ford.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Grew up in a Ford family.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Chevy for the Corvette... any year as far as I am concerned.

Ford for the Raptor and the latest Mustangs. I am fond of the '68 Shelby's though.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Chevy for the Corvette... any year as far as I am concerned.

Ford for the Raptor and the latest Mustangs. I am fond of the '68 Shelby's though.

Great choices!! Whether the new models or the older models, Vettes will always be a great car....& Shelby's are awesome also!! :)
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    My all time favorite is the '65 Corvette Stingray Convertible but I guess I can settle for a newer one :)
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Like a lot of other people have said -- Ford took no bailout money.

Annnnd um, the Mustang Shelby Cobra GT 500 and the 1970 mustang boss 302. <3
  • deang1993
    deang1993 Posts: 1 Member
    Look for the hopeless people talking on and on about foreign cars being the best they obvisouly know very little about trucks. Find me a foreign vehicle that can pull a trailor worth half a damn. I drive a 2000 Ford F-250. It has the 7.3l diesel in it and I pick Toyotas and Hondas out of my grill.

This is America......support it or get out!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Look for the hopeless people talking on and on about foreign cars being the best they obvisouly know very little about trucks. Find me a foreign vehicle that can pull a trailor worth half a damn. I drive a 2000 Ford F-250. It has the 7.3l diesel in it and I pick Toyotas and Hondas out of my grill.

This is America......support it or get out!

Find me a domestic that has 100% domestic parts
  • jkcools
    jkcools Posts: 66
    Any Car American. AMERICA!!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 423 Member
    I don't drive a truck, but I LOVE my Chevy Cobalt. Absolute best little car ever. Therefore I'm partial to Chevy's. <3
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    neither. Japanese.

You bet your butt!

And honestly, trucks aren't practical for MOST people anyway, they are just something to make people feel hard core. :sick:
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    GMC Sierra. FTMFW

No more calls please, we got a winner here on the So Cal line :)

...GMC and Chevy are basically the same thing.
  • theladyy
    I am and always have been a Ford Girl. I have had too many Mustangs to count, also have a Harley Davidson F150 that is a great truck :)

I have a pic but don't know how to post it on here :(

You're 32 and have " had too many Mustangs to count"...I don't think that bodes well for the Ford argument. :wink:
  • well if it was my pick i am a DODGE GIRL! but being married to my hubby and he being a tow truck driver we have had quit the collection of cars and trucks. i would have to say FORD on this one. I my self have a 1996 F350 4 door diesel pick up and i love it. it has about 350 horse power in it and soon it will be up to 500 horse power. i grew up in a hick town and there was not that low ridding crap it was mainly all trucks. i would pick a monster truck over a car any day. my hubby had a 91 ford bronco full size and loved it. then he traded with a guy who had 2 Mercedes and i loved those but would rather drive my truck. i love the big mudder tires and the lifts and yep its just a Fabulous love that i have. so no small trucks are not for women thanks. i want the real truck not a dinky truck!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    I've always been a Chevy owner/fan!
  • theladyy
    neither. Japanese.

You bet your butt!

And honestly, trucks aren't practical for MOST people anyway, they are just something to make people feel hard core. :sick:

They might not be practical for most CITY dwellers with office jobs...
    I'd like to see your argument used in an area where MOST people are in the construction, farming, lawn care feild and/or own boats, jet skis, ATVs, horses...or need to move things constantly.
  • mummawylie
    mummawylie Posts: 61
    Fords all the way because I can pull apart and put back together most ford engines with my eyes closed. My daughter and one son are named after fords.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    neither. Japanese.

You bet your butt!

I agree, i rather drive sometthing that saves gas then too look like a bad *kitten* lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    neither. Japanese.

You bet your butt!

I agree, i rather drive sometthing that saves gas then too look like a bad *kitten* lol

Or both.

7434194_2852.jpg

10 second 1/4 mile, pulls the front wheel going into third gear at 100mph, tops out at 165mph, and I've pulled 57mpg out of it pretty easily.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    dodge. . . unless its a truck then chevy ;)