Made my wife cry

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member

:laugh: I love this, my ginger friend will be pleased when I share it with her........ Though if I get to close can she take my soul? :noway:

She's probably already taken it. and we Gingers are very sneaky, no souls are safe not even on the intreweb :devil:
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    so sweet
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    What an awesome tribute to you and you should be sooo proud, as I know you must be. I think I commented earlier, my hubby is the best, and especially made for me also, yet he has been extremely sick the past 3 years and lost a lot of weight because of that illness. I can't understand why he will not notice or comment on my weight loss, but evidently it is against his religion. That is all right, I love him dearly and we have been married 48 years. I know his sickness has taken so much away from him, so I will accept that he is not able to praise me for my losses.:happy:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    I walked in on my wife bawling her eyes out last night and when I asked what was wrong she wouldn't tell me.

I started to worry because she was on her computer, so I asked again and she said they were tears of joy.

then I found this on Facebook

"You know, as far as the hubby department goes, I really lucked out. He's my friend -both male and female ;). He defends me. He fights for me. He takes care of me. He makes me feel safe. He shares all my goals and dreams. He believes in me. He is proud of me. He makes me laugh. He loves me despite my many, many faults and accepts me for who I am. And he even loves my crazy. I mean, I know he's a ginger and all, but I honestly believe he was made just for me. ♥"

I complain about the ups and downs of marriage and how hard it can be a bit.

but even Gingers can get it right sometimes.

You have a computer in the kitchen?
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Wonderful tribute to you. I hope you appreciate her as much as she does you. My daughters tell their dad that he has spoiled them for any other guy because he is such a great husband and father. Got any unmarried brothers? We like red-heads in this family, got them on both sides and my oldest daughter dyes her hair copper penny red just 'cause she likes it. :wink:
  • Cherishanne
    Cherishanne Posts: 50 Member
    I keep hearing this term but am uninformed...... What in the world is a Ginger?!!

Other than that, kudos to you and your wife on such a harmonious relationship.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    I keep hearing this term but am uninformed...... What in the world is a Ginger?!!

You... you are a ginger! Get outta here you red haired soul sucker!!! :flowerforyou:
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    how sweet, but should you be snooping on her facebook?

How is seeing something she posted "snooping"?
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    awwwww good job dear sir!! that is super sweet :heart:
  • bleacheblonde
    bleacheblonde Posts: 333
    how sweet, but should you be snooping on her facebook?

I'm guessing he probably read it in his own newsfeed; if they're married they are probably facebook friends and can see all of each other's posts! At least I would hope so :)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    You allow your wife to go on the computer?

lmfaoo!!!!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    I am so happy to read that you are appreciated! No wonder you are wonderful to your wife, because she knows that she is not deserving or entitled.... just blessed lucky.... must be the luck of the Irish? (I read "Ginger" and I made an assumption. Please forgive me if I'm wrong.)

Cheers!
  • connie_messina
    so sweet!!!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    You allow your wife to go on the computer?

And you keep it in the kitchen?
    and you even let her wear shoes?

I'm barefoot, on the computer and in the kitchen right now!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    lol, here's her next post

"So Isla (our 4 year old) came into my room, patted me on the head and said "I love you." Of course I smile and say I love her too. Still patting my head, smiling, "But I love Dad more." Gee thanks for your honesty kid. :p"

I'm one deceptive Ginger, I've even got my 4 year old fooled. muhahahahahaha

Your wife seems like a trip! :laugh: And your daughter's name is beautiful! Gingers FTW!
  • arykh24
    arykh24 Posts: 64
    nice!!
  • connie_messina
    Gingers are beautiful i don't get this soulless bull****
  • Cherishanne
    Cherishanne Posts: 50 Member

You... you are a ginger! Get outta here you red haired soul sucker!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh noooooo!! I don't wanna be a soul sucker!!! I'm a sweetheart!!! LOL
    Thanks so much for clarifying for me!! *goes to write in her diary about how she's misunderstood*
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Gingers are beautiful i don't get this soulless bull****

This is all part of the trick.. dont fall for it!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Love this!! You rock! :o)