The first thing you noticed...

12345679»

Replies

• DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Cheekbones made a glorious return
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    When I put on my Halloween costume from the prior year..was skin tight, and when i put it on it was SUPER loose! Made me so happy :)
  • essenceofk
    essenceofk Posts: 18 Member
    I walked in the store after and intense workout with my trainer and passed by a mirror and noticed that my tummy rolls were missing. It completely shocked me. I had on a shirt that I had worn before but looking at myself i looked like I had a completely flat tummy. I was so excited by it and just started taking pics with my cell phone. :)
  • This first thing I noticed was my energy and my mood became more positve and joyful.. my pants are starting to fit better and my shirts feel roomier... it's the little things... first the inches.. then the pounds...

I love this part...the getting thin part... as I am really doing this for my health.. losing weight is the bonus :wink:
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Shirts looked better from the back...BACK FAT BE GONE! Well almost :bigsmile:
  • essenceofk
    essenceofk Posts: 18 Member
    Me too, but that came later and why I posted the pic of my face for my profile.
  • I first started noticing it in my face.

Those around me noticed my weight loss elsewhere wayyyyy before I started noticing anything.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    I put on a light jacket under my heavier (Southern) winter jacket to keep warm while walking my dog on a really cold, wet morning, and for the first time, didn't feel like one of those Macy's Christmas parade giant balloons. My pants size hadn't changed yet and I hadn't realize before then how much fat I'd lost from my upper torso and upper arms. There was plenty of room under the heavy jacket for the light jacket and me too.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    First thing I noticed- my cheekbones came out in force!

Something that really stuck out- the day that I was able to re-button the upper arm buttons on a specific blouse that had been too tight to wear comfortably for over a year!
  • Niagarasailor
    Niagarasailor Posts: 123 Member
    A ring I wear every day is starting to slip on my finger. My belt no longer was doing a good job even on the tightest hole.
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    My work pants started to get very loose. Then other pants/shorts started to feel like they were about to fall off! Also I mentally feel better and more happy! All of those endorphins :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!