Women That Sweat: Sexy or Gross??

Replies

• Thanks for this topic btw... I was just at the gym, surrounded by hot men, sweating like crazy yet feeling super sexy!!

WIN!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    I don't know why this is an issue. You cannot help how much you sweat, unless you just don't work out hard. So isn't it sexy that a woman works out hard? This question is only going to piss me off.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I don't know why this is an issue. You cannot help how much you sweat, unless you just don't work out hard. So isn't it sexy that a woman works out hard? This question is only going to piss me off.

Why would it piss you off lol? We've all agreed with you, almost unanimously. The only reason the question came up at all, is because some people are self conscious of how much they sweat.

Those two points, pretty much cover it...which part makes you so angry?

:flowerforyou:
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Sweat is HOT! On men and women. ****, I like to watch myself sweat in the mirror, and my gym friends and I actually have sweat contests in Zumba. Love me some sweaty cleavage!
  • peprwpr
    peprwpr Posts: 56 Member
    bump
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    who cares? if someone says it's gross, will you stop working out?
  • I think it's sexy, it means I/whoever has been working their *kitten* off.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    A woman with a nice bod working up a sweat in some shorts or tight pants and tank top is way way hot. The sweat is not a turn off.

Ahh, so glad this is the way this post is going. I feel I am much like the OP-- a bit too sweaty. Ha!
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    i laugh at my wife when shes sweating. shes taking fenugreek and a side effect of it is that it makes her sweat have a slight scent of maple....pancakes anyone?
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Im a disgusting sweat hog and though I may not look sexy, I feel sexy, knowing Ive really accomplished something!

Get your sweat on, ladies!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Sweat is sexy for me. It kinda brings a nice glow to a lady and its beautiful!
  • chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    I don't think sexy, I think of it as progress. I'm proud to see my shirt drenched by the end of a workout. That means I kicked butt!! :glasses:
    I agree!!! I try to soak my shirt!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    It's sexy just as long as you're not noticeably stinky.. lol
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I sweat a lot too, I wear a sports top and then a t-shirt over top that and I go through both! If I don't sweat, then I didn't get my burn in!!!
  • chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    I don't think it is sexy or gross, I think it is a sign or success! If your soaked then you did your thing! I can not stand seeing the men and women in the gym that look like they got all dressed up to WALK at a slow pace on the treadmill all the while scanning the gym looking to see who is watching them! Women flipping their hair!.....GRRRR....
    but sweating is only not gross if your working out, mowing the yard...ect.....if your are just chillen then you best be dry!
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 292 Member
    Sexy, glistening hard-work-dedication--sexy.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    neither sexy nor gross.

women that sweat: lose weight.

word! And a fit bod is a sexy bod!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    I sweat like crazy...leave little drips everywhere if I do pushups or anything like that in the middle of my workout. I try not to let it bother me, but every once in a while I'd like to lay down on the mat and NOT leave a sweat angel.

I have never heard of a sweat angel but I love it. I also make sweat angels afer a good BodyCombat class, or bootcamp, or tabata or circuit training, etc! The only part about being super sweaty after my lunchtime workouts is that my hair is so wet that it is hard to make it look presentable again! But it's so worth it!
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Well I was TRYING to post a pic...but it wouldn't let me..
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    :smile: Women that work their *kitten* off are super sexy to me. I like confident women that lift heavy and intimidate the men around them. Work, sweat, grunt, get it!

I like you :smile:
    [/quote]