Butt Bible Success Pictures..

Replies

• nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Happy to give you the motivation to order it... you will need a sturdy chair, dumbbells and a bar bell :-) you can get a bar bell at most sports stores for about 20 bucks depending on the weight you get.. I started with a 9lb bar bell and 7lb dumbbells

Just wondered, is it possible to do the routine without barbells as I really don't have the room?

Oh and amazing results by the way!!
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Hmm, I'm thinking I need to order this workout!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    YES IT DOES! GREAT JOB!!
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Wow!!! Magnificent results!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Great results!!! Think im gonna have to check that out immediately!!! :laugh:
  • I couldn't find anywhere in he UK to buy tis so I've saved the videos to my YouTube, what equipment do you need? I quickly scrolled through level 1 and saw hand weights, what weight should these be? Thanks :)

She doesn't say what weight they should be, I think it's up to you. I use a pair of 2 kg which I had at home.
  • pennieloafer
    pennieloafer Posts: 3 Member
    i look identical to your before picture, i am definitely trying this
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    ummm..... thats a nice butt :wink:
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Your butt is hot! Ha... Can't wait to annihilate my bum this month and see what kind of changes I get!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    A true *kitten* success story, this worked for me and everyone is always talking about how great my ars is.... Do the reverse cowgirl when humping. IT WORKS!!!!!!!
  • I wonder if this would help my "square butt?" LOL...Definitely giving this a try, thanks for posting!!
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Bump so I can add this to my christmas wish list! :D Grats to you, btw!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Amazing result....love the butt bible...
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    No need for a lengthy story.. these are photos taken over the course of about 5 months. first two pictures are 2 months apart. I continue with this program still because it really delivers amazing results. :-)
    7Kwnf.jpg
    PmSZf.jpg
    ttRi7.jpg

How much weight did you lose over the five-month period?
  • Great results! I want this DVD!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Great results indeed. I wish it had worked for me as well; maybe youth has something to do with it. I may have to try again.
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    bump
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    bump
  • yeshualovesme
    yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
    Bumping - amazing results!
  • How many times and week do you use Butt Bible and for how long?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!