look at my diary feeling lightheaded

2»

Replies

• Jeneanhh
    Jeneanhh Posts: 16 Member
    I did notice your lack of meeting your calorie goal for several days.
    I also noticed that you tend to eat a lot of sausage. This is not a good meat source to be eating consistently.
    I would recommend looking at changing up your diet a bit where there is less fast food/quick pre-made food and go for a more balanced diet that does have the whole food pyramid in it.
    There are good fats that your body does need to help with burning off stored energy even after you are done exercising. Along with a host of other vitamins that you get from fruits and vegetables.
    I always pack apples, and bananas as I am heading out the door along with almonds and lots of bottled water.
    Investing in a small cooler to keep these items chilled in your car is well worth the expense.

Now getting back to your dizzy spells:...hydration is the key. I know you say you drink a gallon of water everyday. Too much water is also bad for the body. I attached a link to mayo clinic on what is good for an active male/female and what is considered too much. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283
    If you continue to have dizzy spells even after you slow down while getting up from a prone or seated position it is time to see the doctor. There is an underlying cause that needs to be looked at.

I went and read the Mayo clinic link and it was great thanks for the information