Boob Job :)

13»

Replies

• To me, once you feel you have to surgically CHANGE something about you that is natural and given to you by nature, it means low self-esteem/insecurity.

I'm happy with my small boobs, so no one else's decision on what they do with their own bodies impacts me, but... my crooked teeth were "given to me by nature." So was my malaligned jaw that caused the disc in my temporamandibular joint to pop out of place. I got those suckers fixed. Plus, I wear contacts, color my hair, sometimes back to my original color, sometimes pink or purple, and wear makeup. Shave my legs and armpits. There's too many things I do that go "against nature," for me to tell anyone else NOT to do something, unless I want to be a great big ol' hypocrite.

All that said, I do love the advice my husband once gave a beautiful friend with bad dating luck, who was considering implants. "You think guys are jerks now? Wait til you're a hot blonde with big hooters." :laugh:

this is exactly what i was trying to get across, thank you for posting this :)
  • I also want one but its because I used to have big breasts and lost them from working out and getting fit, and now I just think thats unfair ! All that work and now Im way smaller chested ! Well a really small C, maybe a big B. I just want my old boob size back ! I would just get big enough to be what I was before.

I wonder if a nipple ring effect getting a boob job haha
  • Lol nipple piercings dont effect gettig a boob job... they will ust go thru the armpit. than god for that because those pierings are soo painful to get i wuldnt want to havve to take em out