Guys - Tan lines?

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Tan lines are perfectly fine with me
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    And I'm referring to a bikini tan line, not a farmer tan.

This made me giggle :laugh: :laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I prefer no tan at all, and all over if anything :)
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    SEXY
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    indifferent...
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    <-- I wore this to the pool the other day and now parts of me glow in the dark.. Makes it easier for my hubby to find me in the dark:embarassed:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    I wish I had a tan line.. because that would mean I got a TAN! I just blind people with my ghost white skin!!! Its really sad actually :(
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    I have some serious tan lines goin' on right now. I love to be out on the water, tubing, jet-skiing, wake boarding, on the boat. I'm not going to do these activities naked, therefore I am going to have tan lines :D
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    I wish I had a tan line.. because that would mean I got a TAN! I just blind people with my ghost white skin!!! Its really sad actually :(

Ditto girl... I am pretty pale and freckled... maybe all my freckles can merge and give me a great tan ;)
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member

Ditto girl... I am pretty pale and freckled... maybe all my freckles can merge and give me a great tan ;)
    Only if... The only reason I have freckles (which are only on my shoulders) is because I burnt them soo bad that they blistered
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Tan lines can only add, never subtract. Cycling tan lines are obviously far hotter than any other though.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    I don't mind tan lines. I like the sticker tans though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbSmtFYp1s3g4g09w5QG8Xx2OtFnJ8SXlgT_GkbrECZ94cKxMEMg

I cringe when I see women with these. They look trashy, IMO.

I saw this on a woman and thought it was a tattoo removal, who would intentional put these on? it was not cute...
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Tan lines can only add, never subtract. Cycling tan lines are obviously far hotter than any other though.

NOTHING can compare to the amazingness of a mesh tan. I'd show a pic but mine has faded... my waterpolo suit has mesh on the sides and a little on the back and in the summer (we practice and play outdoors) I get the loveliest mesh tan down my sides and a mesh "tramp stamp". It's super pronounced.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    I've always found tan lines to be super sexy... So long as they arent like granny panty tan lines. lol
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Yes I find tan lines sexy
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    I get most of my tan while out walking/jogging.

You can definitely tell I spend most of my time in shorts and a t-shirt.

So...what are those shirts they make that allow you to tan through them? Are they any good? Do they work?

What are they called?

I think I want to give them a shot.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    So I sure hope tan lines are sexy, because I've got them ALL THE DAMN TIME!
    [/quote]

Ditto, what she said. I live in Florida, so I am constantly in bikini tops on the beach/boat or sports bras/tank tops outdoors running. I've got some wicked tan lines.... YIKES :-(
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    I'm not a guy but I love a nice tshirt/farmers tan on a man. It lets me know that he works outside doing man stuff :love:

yup.. like an outdoor man!
  • Waszo
    Waszo Posts: 41
    Tan Lines are mighty fine! I love the contrast. Total tan is alright, but tan lines is better. But the best thing is a great personality to go with the tan lines.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member

Only if... The only reason I have freckles (which are only on my shoulders) is because I burnt them soo bad that they blistered

Ditto, I Burn and glow in the dark for a few days, then peel and go white again. No tanning for me ever.
    I was thinking of MAYBe getting a spray on once i reached my goal, but i don't want to go orange. I just want a light one so i stop blinding people with my legs in summer.