Guys - Tan lines?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ChaosMoosie
    ChaosMoosie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh the joys of living in England - I'm whiter-than-white all year 'round, so I guess tan lines aren't an issue :')

LOL! White is good!!! :glasses:
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    and I'm just sitting here all ginger like... ouchie you guys actually go out in the sun? haha I have somewhat of a tan but freckles are more present. :ohwell: no tan lines for me!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Well, "darker tone" girls normally don't go tanning but I have very noticeable tan lines from my sports bra for when I go running. Lol and its funny how people I talk to like to point it out lol :laugh: Lol it is very annoying that I am not even toned and I am a bunch of different shades of brown :grumble: :laugh:
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Tan lines are fun but never a requirement. They can be a special treat cause they're fun to trace with your finger, and you know that the space between the lines is a naughty place. But i'm also a huge fan of fair skinned with freckles cause you can play connect the dots!!!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Come to think of it, its all the same by candlelight!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    How about when you go cycling and forget to put sunscreen on your legs?

Is it hot to have a horizontal tan line half-way between your hip and knee? (please say yes) :laugh:

It's how you spot a biker chick!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    How about when you go cycling and forget to put sunscreen on your legs?

Is it hot to have a horizontal tan line half-way between your hip and knee? (please say yes) :laugh:

It's how you spot a bicycler chick!

There, i fixed it for you =p. You spot a biker chick by that tan line across her *kitten* that fades up her back like I mentioned above.
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    Oh the joys of living in England - I'm whiter-than-white all year 'round, so I guess tan lines aren't an issue :')

I live in England too but I try and stay out of the sun especially with my uber pale skin, a few freckles across my cheekbones (They REALLY show up if I've been in the sun) red hair and greeny-blue eyes I just burn so I try and avoid it most of the time :)