Ladies, how do you like your men groomed?

123457»

Replies

• teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    I used to be firmly in the no-body-hair camp. I never minded arm or leg hair, but chest, face, everything had to be shaved!

Now, five years into my relationship, I like my men fuzzy like teddy bears. =3 My guy has long hair, a full beard, full chest hair - and it's just so manly it makes my ovaries tingle! He has a few patches of back hair, but really, after so long, you don't notice it anymore.
  • starzluv94
    starzluv94 Posts: 45 Member
    I have my preferences but the funny thing is the guy i fell in love with is the complete opposite of my preferences. Now either way doesnt really bother me. There are things that are more important.
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    I'm cool with some 'manscaping", but I do like a man to have hair on his legs and at least a little on his chest. I'm also cool with trimming the armpit hair..but not shaving.

Bwahaha! "manscaping" like! ^^^ This - except I don't need any chest hair...a tiny bit is acceptable though. And please trim those private areas :) Not bald though - that's weird :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    base your grooming on how much time you want my mouth spent in these places and what you want it to be able to do there comfortably.

well I was going to quote someone else until I saw this ^^^ . . . this about sums it up.

*adds my vote*
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    base your grooming on how much time you want my mouth spent in these places and what you want it to be able to do there comfortably.

well I was going to quote someone else until I saw this ^^^ . . . this about sums it up.

*adds my vote*

Mine too!
  • Its not a deal breaker for me if a guy has body hair. I don't mind hair...but if you want me to go downtown its at least gotta be semi-maintained down there. I don't wanna live in a jungle.
  • I love a man with hair - so manly (except the back and certain other areas I prefer hairless)

Agreed!