What's your dog's name???

Replies

• Cris725
    Cris725 Posts: 81
    I have a little chihuahua and I decided that since he was so small, he needed a big strong name so we named him Apollo (after the greek god).
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Rammy... Short for Ramstein, because my we got him about a month before I left to be stationed at Ramstein AB, Germany... :)

We also have Mya (named before we got her)
  • ctkennedy
    ctkennedy Posts: 19 Member
    Captain Jason Varitek

My cats have much cooler names.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    We have 2 Hungarian Viszlas- 1 of each flavour. Our girl is a rescue dog, is called 'V', and is the biggest pain in the *kitten* (but she's not even 2 yet- i'm hoping she'll grow out of it). She was named before we got her, and she's named after an energy drink. Our boy is called 'Gus' and is awesome. We called him Gus because I really wanted to call my son Gus, but nobody would let me. So the dog got it instead.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Fathead...my English bulldog
  • I have two Jack Russell Terriers, Abby and Derby.
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    BALOO :D
  • crislop
    crislop Posts: 6
    I have an english bulldog and her name is PETUNIA:heart:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Annie
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    <
    Brownie
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Lemmy :)
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    I have a cocker spaniel named Yoda :)

My parents have 2 cocker spaniels that had a litter of puppies a few years ago, and mine was the runt of the litter. He was pretty tiny and funny looking as a puppy and my Dad always said he looked like Yoda from Star Wars, so that's what we named him. He sure isn't a runt anymore though - he grew up to be bigger than both his parents!
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Taliah
    Zoey
    Lola
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Selkie, North Sea folk lore of the shiny black seals who shed their skin to come to land and take a lover then return to sea, sort of like mermaid stories. My girl is a lover and her black coat is sleek and shiny like the seals.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Kissee, my chihuahua ~ she's a rescue & when we first met her, she literally ran up the side of me & started kissing me.
    Angel, my black lab ~ have had her since the day she was born. Momma dog abandoned her & we fed her round the clock until she could eat on her own, hence the name.
    Weirdo, my black lab mix ~ we rescued her from an abusive neighbor and that was her name. We tried changing it, but it is all she will answer to, so it stuck.

I had a mini schnauzer, my first rescue, named Noogie. I rescued her in 1998, which explains my name here. She was my baby girl, and went everywhere with me. She passed away Easter weekend 5 years ago, and I was heartbroken...
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Jericho & Gracie! :heart:
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    My 11 year old Beagle/Terrier mix is name Oreo Cookie West-Olds.
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Chloe named after Chloe Sullivan from Smallville.
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Missy.
  • Versace, my maltese :smile: