My Breasts are changing :-(

12346»

Replies

• LoriJ1782
    LoriJ1782 Posts: 41 Member
    This happened to me the last time I lost weight and is starting to happen again. In my experience they looked saggy for a while but when I got down to close to goal they appeared perkier. I went from a DD to a B. This time I'm a DDD/E hoping to end at C cups, fingers crossed! They were a LOT smaller but they didn't sag as much. Of course I was 22 at the time, I've no idea what they're going to look like this time! I agree with the other posters that a healthy body is more important than keeping a big chest, no matter how sad it is to see them go.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Who cares as long as your abs change to.... Besides more than a mouthfull is a waste.

LOL. Not really. Try having nice big breasts...then come tell me if it's a waste.

I'm a firm supporter of the "itty bitty committee." You'll be fine with a mouthful. Your back won't hurt and your clothes will also fit better. I've seen many women with large chests that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

It definitely depends on the clothes.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    I wear a 40DD-DDD (U.S. size), and I've always had large breasts since I was in my early teens. I would LOVE for my girls to get a little smaller (a C cup is just right). I don't like the idea of them sagging, but I would rather try to find a way to finance corrective surgery, than keep dealing with the frustration of having large boobs.
  • lorimacc
    lorimacc Posts: 11
    I have heard of that happening a lot. I am on the other side of the spectrum....I have lost 36 pounds none of it from the breasts which i was hoping for. I am having a reduction in August at that point i will be at my goal weight....I am sorry it is horrible to feel insecure about your breast no matter which side of the spectrum you are on
  • PhotographyChick
    PhotographyChick Posts: 43 Member

So because someone gets breast augmentation it means they're a *kitten*? :huh:

I think she's referring to the social stigma about breast augmentation, not her own feelings.

but anyone who makes an asinine assumption like that doesn't deserve to have their opinion counted as valid anyway.

besides, unless you're telling someone how does anyone know? I mean, close family/friends might notice, but other than that. And I would hope those people wouldn't judge that way
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    boobs are made of fat, when you lose weight, you'll lose your boobs. fact. thing is, if you had huge boobs and lost weight and they didn't go anywhere, your body would look deformed and would prob have back problems.

on the upside they're just boobs! I've been in a DD pretty much my whole life, now that they're changing, I see it as a good thing...it's a sign that my whole body is changing and I'm making progress...

You have to think on the bright side, yes our men like our breasts but I'm sure they know that us being healthy is way more important than the look of them. I asked my hubby the same thing and he agreed that health and fitness is more important and my boobs aren't the reason he loves me. (my butt is , haha jk, but he does like that too) so I'm working on toning that that and keeping that nice for him since I have no control over my girls.

Be positive girl :)
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    i am just going to need to pull myself together and buy smaller prettier bras to cheer myself up! appreciate all the support from everyone! x:smile:
  • i am just going to need to pull myself together and buy smaller prettier bras to cheer myself up! appreciate all the support from everyone! x:smile:

Maidenform has some nice padded bras that give a nice lift without being a big uncomortable "Wonderbra" push up type bra.
  • Crystler
    Crystler Posts: 67
    Today I looked at the gyms mirror(huge mirror) I looked fat... I wasn't happy about it. But atlast after 3 weeks I can get my butt over my head. :)
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    i have always been happy with my breasts (as has my husband) even though i hate the rest of my body. problem is, i have lost a stone now my breast have changed SIGNIFICANTLY, hubby said they are like empty duffle bags :-( he wasnt trying to be mean as he is very supportive of my weight loss efforts but it makes me sad that in the effort to look and feel better i am losing the only thing i liked!
    Is this a common problem for ladies?
    Thanks

Oh this is one of my biggest body fears that my DD's will be reduced to look like empty flour sacks. I want them smaller but not empty. I guess I better start making a surgery fund.
  • craftygrandma04
    craftygrandma04 Posts: 1 Member
    Honey, you can fix them. Keep up the good work!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    I really wasnt very big to begin with... Now since Ive lost so much weight my girls have gone Bye Bye. :sad:
    Thank God My sig Other is an *kitten* MAN!!!
    As soon as I hit my Goal Weight I'm treating myself to a new pair of TWINS =)
    All I got to say now is GOD BLESS VICTORIA SECRET!!!!!! :heart:
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Nope not at all and it floors me... It's the one place I want to lose the most but my breasts are apparently not considered "fatty" but more fibrous... sucks, wish I could trade ya!

if only! had image of myself having big chest small waist, doesnt look like thats going to happen!
    [/quote

If I could do a gut to butt fat transplant I'd be happy! Good luck with the weight training :)
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Very common problem. Too bad he had to say it that way.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Sadly, boobies are the forst thing to go...I am banking all of my spare change and mad moneys away so that can buy me a nice pair one of these days. :blushing:
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Last time I lost weight, about 100 lbs total. However at about 50lbs, I had not lost anything in my 38 F breasts. I talked to the sergeon about having a reduction, asked if I was gonna lose in my boobs, during the last 50 lbs. He told me, since I had not lost druing the first 50 I probably would not loose during the last 50. So I got a reduction, to a C cup. I wanted a large C, but got a mid to small C. when I get to my weight goal, I am a 36 B, a large B bust still. a bit of a shock going from F to B. I do chest exercises to keep them perky, and that makes me happy. Over all even at a B, I am much happier thn I was with an 38 F. I plan on having surgery when I get down to my goal weight about 135lbs. But it will be a tummy tuck, as I have never had a flat tummy. and I have so much exxtra fat there. Im sorry yours didnt just get smaller, but deflated. Try the chest exercising, see if they will tighten up. There is still something there, breasts are made of fat and milk ducts. I hope you can find happiness with your girls again.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    This is why I bought new ones thie summer! :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    I had an augmentation and lift done in April 2012....totally worth the pain, and the pain was nothing compared to other surgeries I've had!