Which Super Hero would you be??

12346»

Replies

• mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    The invisible woman

I have always wanted to be invisible just for one day oh yea the fun I could have :)

Details, details....

If I were invisible, I would sit in on couple’s most intimate moments. I would convince individuals that I was a benevolent, consent-seeking succubus come to love them, and I would whisper tenderly in their ears as they fell asleep. I would sit in on intelligent conversations held late at night.. I would watch people reactions as I play ghost in their home evoking such fear. Oh yea I would have some fun
  • Haha...what a fun post!
    I would be a hybrid...a merger between Storm & Wonder Woman.
    Haven't come up w/ a name yet though.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Nightwing....

sure you have to start off as the Boy Wonder, but you end up kicking *kitten*!!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Freddy Kruger...oh wait...
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Ms Marvel.

Super smart (CIA/NASA), can fly, super speed, Kree powers, super strong, fights in space, is a writer. The whole thing with Rogue is a little messed up, but hey... I'd be offended if someone tried to absorb my powers, too. lol

You are truly a comic book geek!!!!!

I.. uh...
    >.>
    ......<.<
    .............>.>

cheers! :drinker:
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    ok, i just have to ask - for those of you who want to be Rogue... why?

her kickass powers come from Ms Marvel... the rest though? to live your ENTIRE life w/o being able to touch someone? never having contact? ever?

i've always pitied Rogue.

Mystique fraked with her head in a major way and tried to turn her into a criminal. nearly made her a murderer. and when she finally feared for her SANITY enough b/c of the Kree powers, then she turned to the XMen. she goes through years and years and years of never being able to touch anyone. and to risk their lives if she does.

losing her powers for a short time was the blessing for her.

so i'm confused as to why anyone would choose that?

Be my friend.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member

her kickass powers come from Ms Marvel... the rest though? to live your ENTIRE life w/o being able to touch someone? never having contact? ever?

Mystique fraked with her head in a major way and tried to turn her into a criminal. nearly made her a murderer. and when she finally feared for her SANITY enough b/c of the Kree powers, then she turned to the XMen. she goes through years and years and years of never being able to touch anyone. and to risk their lives if she does.

Be my friend.

ok
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member

Well I figured if we were talking if the world was being taken over or something. If it was just everday life then that'd be a different story.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member

Be my friend.

Boo I'm not good enough :( snif snif
  • I think that can count.. Buffy Kicks *kitten*!!! :)
  • ok, i just have to ask - for those of you who want to be Rogue... why?

Agreed... Maybe the people that like her just liked her look in the movie and didn't really know her story.. I dunno. But I pity her too.