chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I say you are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to Shakespear ???

May I second this?

Hugh, I can not load that page at work. I will try it again when I get home.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Have you just tried Googling "Many a man has more hair than wit"?
    (Probably should be "hath" not "has")
  • garnetsms
    Can I tell you that I did google it, but the pinerest link did not come up?
  • garnetsms
    Hugh, can I tell you that I finally wised up and went to the dentist? One cavity in 7 yrs (of not seeing a dentist) isn't bad. Next he wants to discuss repairing the chipped bonding..... :sad:
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Can i say i really hate going to the dentist ???
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    But isn't the laughing gas worth it?
  • lisa28115
    Cani say i have never had laughing gas ???
  • hughtwalker
    Do they really still use that old stuff in the surgery over there?
  • lisa28115
    Can I say that I don't believe that they do ???
    hence thats why i nevr had it ..:laugh:
  • hughtwalker
    You could come here, you know. Would the travelling time be too much for you?
  • garnetsms
    Who doesn't hate going to the dentist?

I thought mine was gonna pass out when I told him it had been 7 yrs....bless his heart! However, if they didn't make dental care so expensive, more people would be apt to go. Yes, I know, dentists go to school a long time to learn their trade, but still.....good grief!

I think they used laughing gas when I had my wisdom teeth removed 14 yrs ago. I'm not sure what they do now.
  • hughtwalker
    We go to school for years too. We work for a fraction of what your fellahs charge? Have you ever seen the dentists' groups on Linked In (they think I'm a bit quaint)?
  • garnetsms
    Do you remember that you have mentioned that before? I can't imagine why they would say that, you are such an interesting fella.

Note to self: You might want to consider moving to England....
  • hughtwalker
    Hmmm? Did I tell you that they thought it or did I tell Them that you thought it?

I do like this query-based thread. Do all the others always deteriorate into grossness?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Hmmm? Did I tell you that they thought it or did I tell Them that you thought it?

I do like this query-based thread. Do all the others always deteriorate into grossness?

Might I tell you that the personal attack on you over on the "Question's Only" thread earlier today (or last night depending on local time) was uncalled for? I was sad to see it
  • garnetsms

May I tell you that I have no idea what you are talking about?

I have no doubt that it would probably have pissed me off, if I had seen it.
  • hughtwalker

Might I tell you that the personal attack on you over on the "Question's Only" thread earlier today (or last night depending on local time) was uncalled for? I was sad to see it
    Would you believe that I haven't bothered to look? If it is the usual level of drivel then wouldn't it be best just leave them to it?
  • lisa28115
    Why can't we all just get along ???
  • hughtwalker
    Does a 1951 song by Milton Kellem spring to mind?