chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

1135613571358135913601362»

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Okay...you WIN!!! omgosh!!

Do you know I don't really remember what she said? I just remember the look on her face. It must have fallen out because she was lifting it up by the strap so slowly with this "look" on her face. Do you think our shopping trip was a little uncomfortable? Can you only imagine what she did want to say to me??
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Actually my sister in law had a more embarrassing moment than both of us ( I think ) She and my brother drink ALOT!! And had a pretty excited evening (if you get my drift). Her dad was in for a visit and wanted to take a shower the following morning. So she told him to use the master bathroom. In the midst of the conversation when he came out to the living room (with others present) he told her that he would appreciate that she clean up her room a bit before telling him he can go in there again. She gave him a strange look, got all big eyed, jumped up and said a few bad words on her way to the bedroom. My brother was cracking up...personally, so was I.
  • MIchelleH2027
    Do you know I am just shaking my head? :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Are you getting new recruits for our Sugar Challenge 2, Sheila?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Do you think we'll have mostly the same people in Round 2, or do you think that once people see us posting our results, we'll get a few more?
  • garnetsms
    Are you getting new recruits for our Sugar Challenge 2, Sheila?

I'm trying!! Don'tcha know I want Chelle Bell to feel as good as we do.

Chelle, although you don't eat a lot of sweets, you might be surprised the other places sugar shows up. I have been amazed with the sugar intake that I was disregarding before this challenge.
  • MIchelleH2027
    Should I "forget" to come back to work after I pick the kiddo up from school today? I think yes!
  • garnetsms
    Doesn't that sound like a plan? I didn't want to come back after our press conference at the school either.

They announced the new head coach today, and we are sooooo excited!!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Do you believe a good coach can make all the difference? I sure as heck do. Funny thing, one of the best coaches my son ever had, most all the parents hated! haha He made them all work and work very hard!! And didn't play favorites. I don't see a problem with that, do you? :)
  • garnetsms
    I do believe a good coach makes all the difference. Did I mention he comes from another local high school who has made it to State Champs, 2 yrs in a row? (I'm not sure how many they had before that).
  • MIchelleH2027
    Can I get a WOOT WOOT?? How awesome is that for your boys? :)
  • garnetsms
    Would you believe my son wouldn't hug me today? A few of his friends called me over for a hug and he says to me "I've been in gym, you probably do not want to hug me right now." I kissed him on the cheek anyway. LOL
  • MIchelleH2027
    Wouldn't you know that would be when my son would be sure to hug me?....tight, and for a long time, till I passed out from the smell. haha
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,104 Member
    How do we get off topic so quickly?
  • garnetsms
    What would you like to talk about?