....You are Wearing WHAT?

12346»

Replies

• lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    One time the mormons came to my house and i answered the door wearing booty shorts and a tiny tank top (this was when i was fit). Needless to say, those poor little church boys stood there in shock for about 8 secs till i said "Hello?!?!? Can i help you?"

Side note: I was rockin' DD's then ;)

LMAO I answered the door wrapped only in a towel and covered in hives once cos the Jehova's Witnesses woke me up!
  • fav combo of clothing= gym shorts a tee some no show socks and my free runs

craziest= i put a gumby costume on shoved my combat boots over my feet and ran around the parade deck with a rainbow flag yelling (never fear the armys here) at my first marine duty station the army people were not very happy but all my marines loved it lol
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    in the winter, I'll be bundled from head to toe but still go outside in flip flops :ohwell:

I thought I was the only one to do this!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Boy short Underwear, heels, tank.

Winner
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    red spiderman t-shirt, blue spongebob pajama pants, blue flip flops
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    Dress shoes, comic book pajamas, leather jacket.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 682 Member
    don't know about crazy . . . interesting maybe (to some) . . . .

tank top (no bra), shorty shorts and a baseball cap
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    The one that got the most compliments was my great grandmother's mink stole...yea, I wore it out for mexican food just cuz I felt like it....

stole_2.jpg
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Craziest - Sweat pants with a sequin mini dress over it and a pair of knee high riding boots. Hadnt done laundry in a bit and was craving some Ben and Jerry's. I know. Bad.

Favorite - My 49ers Jersey every Sunday during football season and thats it.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I've always been a little daring when it's come to clothing. The most eccentric outfit I remember is back in high school. I had this shiny vinyl rain coat thing that I wore with black tights with silver glitter all over them. I thought I looked hot.
    Half way through 1st period, I'm sweating like a pig. That rain coat was HOT and sticky. I went home and changed.

Fail.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    To embarrass my kids I pull my shorts up so high that the belt is over my waist and my boys will be almost hanging out of my pants! Then if that's not enough i add socks with sandals....black socks!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    A Tube sock on my Johnson!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    :tongue: A pair of cowboy boots and a santa hat.....and nothing else:tongue:
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    in the winter, I'll be bundled from head to toe but still go outside in flip flops :ohwell:

I do the same thing
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    When it is freezing at night, I wear socks, slippers, pajama pants, a skirt, a winter nightie, a summer pajama top, two winter pajama tops, and depending on how cold it is, either two or three hoodies.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Knee high socks, short shorts and a tank top or sports bra, all day every day lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    can you people post topics without turning it to SEX lmao

Whatcha expect? A site full of people who are trying hard to look good, it's bound to head toward a sex topic haha!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    :tongue: A pair of cowboy boots and a santa hat.....and nothing else:tongue:

Awesome... I've done white lace-ups with spurs, his western shirt and my white felt from our wedding. Kinda hoping to recreate it for pics when I hit goal.