OMG

Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
So I was at the grocery store, and saw this magazine there!

PeopleMagazine-11_23_09.jpg

I had to flip through all this other crap to find Taylor!!! And someone ripped it out!!! Why would someone rip out the most important thing!!! Are you kidding me!

Replies

• Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Ha no offense, but based on the cover page, I dont think some things in this issue of the magazine are crap. And I'd say missing people are quite more important than Taylor!
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Ha no offense, but based on the cover page, I dont think some things in this issue of the magazine are crap. And I'd say missing people are quite more important than Taylor!

^^^

AGREE!!!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member

Sarcasm Detection Level: Low
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member

:laugh:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    I didn't even know he was missing. Hunh.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    I'm guessing the "Taylor" is that guy above the line for New Moon, whatever that is?

I don't get it. Someone ripped a page out of an unbought magazine?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member

:laugh:

i dont get it..(not srs)
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    <----Boobs and THIGH GAP due to zig zag and starvation mode. JUST SAYIN!
  • Ha no offense, but based on the cover page, I dont think some things in this issue of the magazine are crap. And I'd say missing people are quite more important than Taylor!

:drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Aw! How cute! You made a funny.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    :noway:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 339 Member
    *snort*

What a@@hats!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    :huh: :yawn:
  • So I was at the grocery store, and saw this magazine there!

PeopleMagazine-11_23_09.jpg

I had to flip through all this other crap to find Taylor!!! And someone ripped it out!!! Why would someone rip out the most important thing!!! Are you kidding me!
    Better yet, why would the magazine waste all that space on such fluff pieces instead of all Taylor? :noway: :bigsmile:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Twilight yay with fish tacos and hardwood floors and snap crackle pop and yo mommas underwear baby yoo hoo hoo
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    ca446e2d.jpg
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    ca446e2d.jpg

So. Full. Of. Win!! :bigsmile:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    Twilight yay with fish tacos and hardwood floors and snap crackle pop and yo mommas underwear baby yoo hoo hoo

balls
    and rice krispies.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member

Oh there are missing people?? Taylor is so hawt!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member

Oh there are missing people?? Taylor is so hawt!

mlpfimrdhurl.png