73cals left and really want a burger =|

124»

Replies

• lythiam
    lythiam Posts: 32
    Work out! 50 calories for 100 jumping jacks. No excuse that you have no time or membership.
    How much do you have to weigh to burn a calorie every other jumping jack?
  • For this week I think I have been under calorie on two days by around 250-300 altogether,the burger I want is a home made one that you put in the grill and just add a whole meal bread and tomato ketchup,it's only 7.39pm so I'm going to try and hold out until 8.30 if I ABSOLUTLY must eat one I will make it if not I think I may just go over a few points and make a bowl of porridge which is still a lot of cals but healthier I think,I know about being hungry enough to eat carrots I say the same thing to my children lol but I need to give my taste buds and body a lil time to adjust to fresh foods if I rush and never feel like I'm satified with what I eat I know I'll fail,thank you everyone for support I feel stupid but I know you all have been there,and as for birthday cake omg I love it way too much! X

If its homemade Im sure it doesnt have that much fat.. cant you have it with no bread? I think it's better than porridge. Plus if it's 7.30pm already it';s better you stick to more protein and less carbs.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    For this week I think I have been under calorie on two days by around 250-300 altogether
    300+ calories is enough, depending on the size of the burger. Especially if you're willing to forego the bread, or do a little exercise.

There is no such thing as a burger without bread. That would just be meat.
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Did you eat the burger??
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    For this week I think I have been under calorie on two days by around 250-300 altogether
    300+ calories is enough, depending on the size of the burger. Especially if you're willing to forego the bread, or do a little exercise.

There is no such thing as a burger without bread. That would just be meat.

A burger is not made by the quality or presence of the bread, it's just a way to hold it all together. I'd much rather have high quality meat and eat the burger with a knife and fork personally. The bread is the least healthy part of the traditional burger anyway.
  • Burgers are easily my favorite food in the world. My healthier alternatives now are veggie burgers without the bun, cheese, barbeque sauce, mayo, bacon, etc. Honestly the Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burger and even their Veggie Garden Patties have pretty much helped control my burger cravings without being overboard on calories and excess fat. Maybe go veggie instead?

Are the veggie burgers as tasty and satisfying as a regular burger? I've been wanting to try one but don't want to waste the money if they aren't very good. I am a super picky eater and hate wasting money lol
  • Did you eat the burger??

^^^^ this, inquiring minds want to know
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Burgers are easily my favorite food in the world. My healthier alternatives now are veggie burgers without the bun, cheese, barbeque sauce, mayo, bacon, etc. Honestly the Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burger and even their Veggie Garden Patties have pretty much helped control my burger cravings without being overboard on calories and excess fat. Maybe go veggie instead?

Are the veggie burgers as tasty and satisfying as a regular burger? I've been wanting to try one but don't want to waste the money if they aren't very good. I am a super picky eater and hate wasting money lol

No.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    If you really want it, work for it. Go for a run, walk, whatever until you have a sufficient amount of calories for it. If you are thinking, wow, that's too much work....then wait until tomorrow and work it into your eating plan.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Have a burger, then go walk a mile or so.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Like the other posters..."eat it and workout".
  • Dang I'm in the very same boat because I ate my allotments for the day and I just know I'm going to be HUNGRY again in about 4 hrs. I'm going to eat some eggs, turkey sausage, and english muffins at 12:01 on the 19th because I know my allotments reset for a new day.
  • I was thinking about doing that too. I'm tired from pushups, situps, crunches, and walking. I do want some more to eat but I know I got to wait till 12:01 am.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    make a wee lil sider and wrap it up in some romaine lettuce witha little mustard and a sprinkle of cheese