Weird Combinations of Foods That Taste Delicious

Options

Replies

• JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My only slightly weird ones would be;
    Jacobs cream crackers with raspberry jam and a thin slice of cheddar cheese.
    Mashed potato with onion sauce drooled over the top.
    A cinnamon and raisin bagel, toasted, with grated cheese lightly sprinkled on top then grilled till the cheese just starts to bubble.

I crave all these horribly unhealthy things right now. Haven't had any of them in YEARS. :cry:
  • edcbear
    edcbear Posts: 5
    Options
    That is so funny. The first thing that came to my mind was mustard and peanut butter sandwiches....never thought in a million years someone else would eat those as well. Yum!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am bummed I can't come up with something wild like you guys.

I used to put ketchup in my Kraft macaroni and cheese when I was little.

I also used to eat plain butter topped with an outrageous amount of black pepper on top (until my mom caught me and hid the butter).
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options

I also used to eat plain butter topped with an outrageous amount of black pepper on top (until my mom caught me and hid the butter).

lol my friends fam used to find their 3 year old daughter in the kitchen eating a stick of butter like it was a candy bar.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Pickled deer penis with rotten buttermilk
  • workoutlori
    Options
    Peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches are delicious! I would not have believed it, until I was forced to try it. There is something about the sticky peanut butter with the cool, crunchy, moist cucumber that make it so yummy! Try it!
  • akid4fr
    akid4fr Posts: 4
    Options
    A friend often has avocado and grapefruit. I thought it would taste terrible but really liked it when I tried it.
  • mlmccormick14
    Options
    My go-to breakfast is a slice of toasted wheat bread with natural peanut butter, two fried eggs, and Sriracha hot sauce on top. It's very filling and it tastes great although you would never expect it to be so delicious!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickles. Either kind. I eat PB with sweet pickles on a sandwich, or PB and dill pickles on a cracker.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Georgetown cupcakes peanut butter icing with coconut....DELISH!!
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ummmm peanut butter on bacon burgers is delicious. Just a heads up.
  • jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's not so strange in Spain, as it is a popular tapas small plate, but garlic stuffed olives and almonds. So salty and good!
  • juliay1403
    Options
    I love to mix 1/4 cup of low fat cottage cheese with 1 cup of sugar free jello! It's so good! Also, I love mixing fiber one cereal with sugar free jello, it just tastes so good :)
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    mayo,peanut butter,and banana sandwich
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Broiled salmon with globs of hummus -- AMAZING!!! ;9
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    B & B Sandwich -- Bacon, Caramelized Banana, Peanut Butter and Jalapeno Aioli on White Toast
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    broccoli and mustard...mustard on anything really!
  • 1234getgoing
    Options
    When I was a kid, my Mom put a blob of jelly in the middle of a mound of cottage cheese. I LOVED it and still today I will occasionaly do that.
  • juliekat1955
    Options
    Ok, so I have some in-laws that eat weird. Blue cheese on bread with ketchup on top! :noway:
  • juliekat1955
    Options
    mayo,peanut butter,and banana sandwich

This sounds sort of like Elvis!!:happy: