Weird Combinations of Foods That Taste Delicious

191011121315»

Replies

• Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    crumpets with peanut butter? I don't know, not really weird is it? Tastes DELICIOUS though omg, I could live on crumpets and peanut butter.

YUM!! I eat that all the time!

Cottage cheese on toast.. with a bit of salt and pepper.... :)
  • Ranch Dressing ALL THE THINGS.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Flamous Falafel Chips and Daiya cheddar cheese wedges
  • dgravley
    dgravley Posts: 13 Member
    Picked okra and popcorn
    Homemade biscuits and "chocolate gravy" has been a family recipe that I grew up on, and my kids and all my nephews and nieces enjoy!
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Toast with marmite and marmalade on it... mmmm!

Really? I think I would like to try this one!

Mmm, very yummy- I had this in South Africa for breakfast-everyone from SA was eating it like no big deal!
  • NewtonCrosby
    NewtonCrosby Posts: 235 Member
    Popcorn with tapatio
    Corn with mayo, cojita or parmesan cheese, squeeze of lime, and chili con limon
    Block of cream cheese covered with salsa, eaten with tortilla chips
    Sometimes I like to take spaghetti and throw it in a tortilla and have a “Spaghetti Burrito”
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    peanutbutter with chilly
    banana with humus
    yoghurt with mintleaves

enjoy :smooched:
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Grapes and breadcrumbs

It sounds disgusting but I swear it's not
  • thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Peanut butter sandwich dipped in cream of mushroom soup....and peanut butter/sweet pickle sandwich....childhood comfort foods....
  • Ive been trying to eat tofu more but havent been able to pick a way I like. Until i added cheese. I slice a block of tofu real thin into about 4-5 pieces. Then slice cheddar cheese real thin, no more than an ounce and cook it over a low heat until the cheese melts. Then I put a little ketchup on it and it tastes pretty good. Its also not too high in calories or anything.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Nutella and Salami

oh barf..lol
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Just found another! Coconut Mango Rice with Cholula!
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Grilled Corn on the cob with butter, Salt, Pepper and Texas Pete Hot Sauce.. YUMMY!!!
  • My favorite is a strawberry waffle with peanut butter chips, with sunny side up eggs and hot sauce. But you have to get a little bit of everything mixed together in each bite. Sweet and savory breakfast food mixed together are delicious! :drinker: