I'm close to giving up.

124»

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member
    Push yourself, the time it took you to type that long message, you could have worked out in that 10 minutes hahaha :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Just my observation from looking at your food diary :

-In the last 14 days, you had 7 days you went over your daily goal......On day by almost 1000 calories.
    -You eat a lot of processed food.......the Chinese Buffett you listed had 950 calories but didn't listed sodium. I bet there was 2000-2500mgs of sodium in that meal. Won't cause you to gain fat, but I bet you are retaining lots of water weight.
    -You ate at City Barbecue alot in the last week.......again, once a week isn't bad but you are getting a lot of processed, high sodium food.

You need to find a way to stay at or below your daily goal 99% of the time........and drink lots and lots of water.

Not trying to be hard on you, but I think it's time to recommit to the process. Adding some strength training will help a lot as well.

Not trying to be harsh but your food diary says is all.

I didn't add them up but I'm pretty sure the 7 days over to goals probably pretty much negated the days you were being more disciplined. It's hard and it takes commitment.
  • bpetlock
    bpetlock Posts: 109
    Just my observation from looking at your food diary :

-In the last 14 days, you had 7 days you went over your daily goal......On day by almost 1000 calories.
    -You eat a lot of processed food.......the Chinese Buffett you listed had 950 calories but didn't listed sodium. I bet there was 2000-2500mgs of sodium in that meal. Won't cause you to gain fat, but I bet you are retaining lots of water weight.
    -You ate at City Barbecue alot in the last week.......again, once a week isn't bad but you are getting a lot of processed, high sodium food.

You need to find a way to stay at or below your daily goal 99% of the time........and drink lots and lots of water.

Not trying to be hard on you, but I think it's time to recommit to the process. Adding some strength training will help a lot as well.

Not trying to be harsh but your food diary says is all.

I didn't add them up but I'm pretty sure the 7 days over to goals probably pretty much negated the days you were being more disciplined. It's hard and it takes commitment.

This is very true. Discipline is key. It is so hard to maintain. Don't give up!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    I looked at your diary also. You need to eat more fruits and veggies, protein, and more fresh foods. You are eating way too many packaged foods. Good Luck