May not seem much to you but I worked hard for it! (pics)

Replies

• shenson2522
    shenson2522 Posts: 45 Member
    You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Wow!!!!!! You Look AMAZING!!!!!!! Your hard work shows!!Bigtime!! Great job Girl!!!~
  • Naomipal
    Naomipal Posts: 25 Member
    Wow!! That is great, and it is a big difference!
  • You look amazing!! I don't think I know anyone who would disagree! You should be proud!
  • Wow. Nice. If you could see my picture you'd see my jaw drop!
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Wow there is a HUGE difference, you are so toned! looks like a completely different person ! Way to go, you're hard work paid off!:drinker:
  • You look AMAZING!!!! Great work. Definitely motivating and inspirational :smile:
  • You should be proud. You look amazing and you and your daughter are beautiful. How did you get into such good shape? Diet, exercise tips would be appreciated.
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Not only did you lose weight but you are nicely toned too! Congrats.
  • Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    Hey, you have every right to be proud! You did work hard and you should not have to feel like it might not be much to others, my belly looks about like your before photo, and I'm 5'3 at 135 right now. The only difference is, I have stretch marks lol. Great job! keep up the amazing work and never doubt yourself, you are awesome!
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    May not seem like much my *kitten*, you look fabulous... those lbs were all off in the right places.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    seems like a lot to me!! i want results like this! awesome job! i know that took a lot of hard work and commitment.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a mom of a 6 month old and 5'2". This gives me hope!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    You look amazing!
  • You can really tell in the definition of your stomach that you've done a lot of firming and tightening. Awesome job!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    You look fantastic!.. You can definitely see that your hard work paid off.. Such an inspiration! I am about 6 1/2 months pregnant and know that I have a long journey ahead of me to lose weight once baby arrives... Seeing your pictures gives me hope that I can do it too! Thank you and awesome job! :)
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    FANTASTIC! You look wonderful!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Wowee :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    wow, so sculpted! Great Work! What was your workout routine like?

On page 7 of this thread you will find my post of 'HOW I DID IT'! Hope it helps :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!