NSV - Inner Thighs...

2»

Replies

• Starqueg
    Starqueg Posts: 39
    Congrats! I wear bike shorts under my skirts every day, partially due to the burn, partially because I sit on the floor at work and don't want to accidentally flash a four-year-old.
  • boodly
    boodly Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats - I can't wait for that day! Maybe someday my jeans won't wear out in that spot first!
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Congrats on the NSV!
    Congrats - I can't wait for that day! Maybe someday my jeans won't wear out in that spot first!

I too hate this! The rest of the jeans are perfectly fine, but they wear in that annoying spot first!! Grr! I can't wait until I too can claim this NSV!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Yay! No more inner thigh chub rub! Thats awesome.

I am looking forward to that day too! I'm getting closer.
    Its the worst.
    My friend recently called me to see what I was wearing on our night out, where we were going to walk all around downtown. She said she was wearing a dress. I congratulated her on not having the chub rub, as I can't do that! Funny thing is, when I went to meet her, she was wearing capri's too. :-)
    The worst was when I went to Europe during the summer; where I'd walk for 11 miles a day. I had to wear 'bike shorts' under my skirts.

If I was walking 11 miles a day in Europe I would be in heaven!
  • _Elemenopee_

YAY, for saving my jeans!!
  • _Elemenopee_
    you mean someday i get to throw out these spandex shorts i wear under dresses when i know i have to walk far? :)

congrats!!!

My underarmour shorts haev gotten A LOT of use!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!