July Cycling Challenge

167891012»

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    I have been doing at least one longish ride (28 to 35 miles) and 1 to 2 shorter rides (12 to 20 miles) per week since the end of May. Now that the weather has improved, no reason not to step it up. Maybe bump it up to 2 longer rides per week and one shorter one, or about 80 to 90 miles a week, or 320 to 360 miles total by the end of the month. Also, by July 31, I intend to ride 48 miles on my 48th Birthday, though it may have to be the day before because of work commitments. Already planning out the route, which may just combine a 28 mile loop and a 20 mile loop.

I just wanted to tell you that that is awesome! My longest rides are around 20-25 miles. Even that hasn't been for several months due to bad weather or busy children. Good luck with your birthday ride!:happy:
  • CricketKate
    This was last year's July thread. If you stumbled upon it by mistake, then please join us on our current thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1062557-august-cycling-challenge-2013?page=1#posts-16329379
  • CricketKate
    I can't seem to find my post for July. Anyways....my goal was 100 miles. I did 109.83 Yay! Good job everyone! Ride on...

You can't find your other rides because this is last year's thread.