More progress pics, *warning* fat guy in underwear pics.

13»

Replies

• bcunning
    bcunning Posts: 81 Member
    Thank you everybody, I really do appreciate all the support I get here on MFP. Couldn't do this without you folks!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    awesome progress!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Great work!
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    I didn't notice any underweat LMAO! You look great! Awesome job, keep it up.
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Major improvements! Congrats, you're doing great
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Great Job! Thanks for sharing--It really does help to see other people's success.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Absolutely fantastic work and amazing progress! Keep it up - you're doing GREAT!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Sweet mercy! Those profile shots really tell the story! WTG!! Keep it up! I love the short-term goals, too. That really helped me to not feel overwhelmed.
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    AWESOME JOB!!! hugzzz
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    What a difference!! Keep up the great work.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    I hit my 90 day goal today, so I thought it was time to put up some new pics. I know seeing other people's successes are always an inspiration for me, so I want to try to do my little part to help out.

This is one of the very few shots of me before I started my new lifestyle.

Frontat330.jpg

And here still looking flabby at 280lbs

openFrontat280.jpg

openProfileat280.jpg

Finally starting to show real progress at 268lbs and 263lbs... My halfway point to my long term goal (200)

Frontat263Halfthere.jpg

openProfileat268.jpg

And finally today at 240lbs.

Frontat240.jpg

Profileat240.jpg

openFrontat240a.jpg

openProfileat240a.jpg

Still have 40lbs to go for my current long term goal, which is to be down to 200lbs by new years, then I will reassess my goals.
    But this is the smallest / lightest I have been since the 90s maybe even the 80s and it feels great!
    congratulations to you! you will look even better in less than a year! Just keep at it.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Amazing! Awesome job!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Awesome
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Wow! Great job!
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Great job!!
  • becfrogs
    becfrogs Posts: 39 Member
    Wowser!!! What an incredible difference!!!! Congratulations on your progress and reaching goals!!! Isn't it an amazing feeling to feel so healthy? :)
  • FORGVN
    FORGVN Posts: 20
    Thanks sincerely for the post! Just incredible progress man! You are a true inspiration. Can't wait to see you meet your final objectives. Very excited for you. Congratulations!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Dude! You look awesome congratulations :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!