Why is Scientology kookier than the Catholic church?

123457»

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Go to your rooms.
    Yes, sir.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    I'm a little jealous. I take a few days off from debating, get drunk and get a sweet mohawk, and some one steals Patti from me. I feel so alone. I thought it was my job to spend pages arguing with her!
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    I'm a little jealous. I take a few days off from debating, get drunk and get a sweet mohawk, and some one steals Patti from me. I feel so alone. I thought it was my job to spend pages arguing with her!

It was my understanding that it was an open relationship.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    I've missed you!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    To me, all religion is kooky, not necessarily wrong though. I was raised Lutheran, attended a Lutheran church and school for 10 years and as I graduated high school, began a very hard struggle with religion. I WANT to believe what I was taught, I WANT to believe in God but the actions I have seen by many Christians has me somewhat convinced I don't want to. In my experience, Christians are the most hypocritical, judgemental people in the world. Not all of them of course but as a group, I could not dislike any more than Christians.

In fact, I have yet to see a church that is open and welcoming to ALL people, not corrupt, and not filled with hateful people.