Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,507 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workout on Wednesday was ICE Metabolic Total Body.
    it was another hot one today and will continue to be hot I think through the rest of the week.

Our friend isn't doing well. We learned how bad his heart damage is today. It's only functioning at 30% which isn't enough to support his kidneys. His wife has been allowed to see him every day but today she found out the hospital is going under lockdown due to the delta variant spreading all over the place. She is very upset that she won't be able to visit him.

Laurie, great workouts! Sounds like another fun Kelly boxing workout!

Congrats on your new sneakers! I hope you love them.
    My hydrangeas and peonies are the flowers I miss the most. I've ordered some peonies that should be shipped out in the fall. I've not had time to go back to look at the hydrangeas to see which one I want. Great idea to get more phlox! I bet that pop of color looks beautiful.
    OMG! Your DH is probably right about his mom having Persecution Complex. Poor thing!
    Thank you for the prayers for our friend.

Laurel, great workouts! I am glad Cathe is back!
    I think the intermediate holiday rotation will be fantastic. Thank you for putting it together and for keeping our friend in your thoughts.

How is your DH liking his new job?

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,413 Member
    Morning Ladies,

We had a crazy night of storms, and spent some time in our basement. So I changed up my workout, because the storm brought with it a slight headache for me. I opted for yoga, and did PY4H Happy Hips. :)

Laurel, Awesome job on those workouts, and of course doing a metabolic workout that you really enjoy. The rotation sounds good, and I will be looking forward to seeing it. I remember when I was doing yoga everyday, and it really did help my body. I think that is why I opted for the yoga today. I hear you on not wanting your body to break down, and then you are out for longer than you want to be. There was a lady on Kelly's fb group that posted her body was done, and she had to stop working out so hard. It was a very sad post, but I'm hoping that she is able to find the balance that her body needs.

Thelma, Great job on your workout! Our storm actually brought some relief from the humidity this morning. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, and of course his wife. Continued prayers for him and his wife. That is one of the reasons why I made the effort to visit my Dad, because we may not be able to see him. So far so good with the new shoes, they are really comfortable to walk in. I was looking at some sites to order my phlox, and I think that I will be ordering one that is an orange color. That might look really pretty, but then again I do have a lot of orange in my garden already. :o

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,772 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 50 minute spin, 30 minutes of yoga and a nice walk. It is warm again today and feels a little more humid, but the walk still felt wonderful. I think if I tried it in about two hours, though, I wouldn’t be saying the same thing as that temperature rises.

Thelma, great workout! I am so sorry about your friend and his wife. That just has to be breaking her heart right now. Thank you for asking about my DH. He is really enjoying his new job. He loves the company and everything they stand for and he is learning a lot….which he loves. It is good to see him happy again. :) So this morning as I was thinking about how much I love this recovery week, I decided we should do Meso 3 just like we are doing Meso 2….with a break every two weeks. If you remember, I was wavering on that. But, really, I am beginning to think this is just about a perfect workout pattern for me. I think that may take this rotation to the last week in November, though. Is that okay with you? Let me know. We can then take as much time as we want (but I am thinking at least six weeks…and maybe more like eight weeks) before starting up again with STS. If this works for you, I will type up the Meso 3 plan, and then, down the road, get to the winter rotation.

Laurie, I am sorry to hear about the storms. But you chose a wonderful workout to do! :) I do remember you mentioning how much yoga positively impacted you when you had to do it because of your knee. One of the reasons (and this may sound weird) I am thinking about doing more is….because I think it has improved my golf game. DH insists I am swinging more freely and getting more distance, and all I can attribute that to is the increased mobility that yoga has given me. And if it is good for golf, it has to be good for other areas in my life! I just have to commit myself to it, which is harder than I care to admit. But as you mentioned with the woman on Kelly’s fb group, the body will give in at some time unless I start making some changes.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts today were Gena B 3000 Steps and a short low impact spin for cardio followed by the Perfect Flow Yoga Strength & Flexibility workout.

Laurie, good job listening to your body and doing a yoga workout! OMG, sounds like a really bad storm. I'm glad you're OK and that the storm brought some relief to the humidity levels!

I'm so glad you thought ahead and visited your dad!
    Thank you so much for keeping our friend and his wife in your prayers.

I'm happy to hear you're happy with your New Balance shoes!
    The orange phlox sounds beautiful! My little pollinator garden grew out of control! We'll have to expand the area and move the plants around so they have more space. I just don't know if DH is up for that task at this time.

Laurel, great workouts!

I feel so bad for our friend Kathy. She is going through what my aunt went through last year with her husband. At least she was able to see him every day for a few days.

I'm so happy to hear that your DH is loving his job and is happy again.

Recovery weeks are the best! Are we dropping the one body part weeks for the rest of the Meso 2 section we have left in the rotation? I'm OK with that. Are we doing two full weeks of Meso 2 followed by a recovery week like we're doing on Meso 3?

As much as I love the one body part weeks, I am starting to think it's too much now.

Have a wonderful weekend Ladies! I can't believe we're almost in August! We'll be celebrating Christmas soon!

Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,413 Member
    Morning Ladies,

This morning my workout was 30MTF Weights #2, and I did the normal workout that included the ab work. So much better, and of course the ab work was fun since it was all standing. I will be on vacation next week, we are actually headed to Nashville on Monday. I'm planning on taking my egg weights, tubing and the band for lower body. Kelly has a vacation rotation, so I think that will fit for next week. This will be for our car club, so it will be a working vacation for DH.

Laurel, Great job with the spin and yoga! We are having a really nice day weather wise today. So much less humid, so I'm planning on doing some yard work when I get home. We have a bit of debris from the storm to rake up, but overall we didn't have it bad. There where two tornadoes that did touch down briefly in our county, but the damage wasn't sever. Wow what a great result from doing your yoga, and I don't think that is crazy. Like you I just have to get my mind set to actually do the yoga. I wish that I had not stopped, but those sessions where so long. Guess I have to get my mind right for doing those workouts.

Thelma, Awesome job on your workouts! I'm glad that we didn't have damage, the last time we had a storm like this we didn't have power for three days. My oldest dd is going up to visit with my Mom on Sunday, she is also going to see my Dad. I think that she is looking forward to spending some alone time with her grandma too. Have you been getting a lot of pollinator insects? Dang on having it get out of control, but expansion can be done over time and when the weather isn't so hot.

Have a great weekend, and I'm hoping to check in once in a while next week.
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Cathe Live Hooked on PHA followed by Cathe Live Cardio Core Plateau Blaster. And another walk.

Thelma, great workouts. I love that yoga workout. I am just fine dropping the one body part weeks out now. I was planning on doing that for the fourth week of Meso 2 anyhow because those Week 4 workouts are significantly shorter. But I am good doing it for these upcoming Week 3 workouts as well. So, right now, we will do the Meso 2 Week 3 workouts (full) for two weeks, take a recovery week ( the week of August 15), do the Meso 2 Week 4 workouts (full) for two weeks, and take a recovery week (Week of September 5). Then we will start with Week 1 of Meso 3 and do two full weeks on, a recovery, move to Week 2, etc. I hope that makes sense. I plan on typing out the Meso 3 schedule so we have the proper dates on our rotation sheets, just to avoid confusion. I think that will be good since we will be repeating weeks. The one body part weeks have kept me aware of where we are, but repeating weeks…..my mind might start thinking week 1 is week 2 very easily!! :D And if we find repeating the weeks in Meso 3 is too much, we will adjust.

Laurie, great workout. Fun ab work is always nice! I am glad you didn’t have too much damage from that storm. Sounds like it was crazy, though. Enjoy your time in Nashville! I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice, sad and busy weekend.
    Our friend passed away on Saturday at 4am. The news hit our group of friends very hard. My heart goes out to his wife and daughters. We don't know anything about the funeral arrangements yet.

We had plans to go to our first farm animal and crafts fair at a Tractor Supply store because I wanted to see the chickens they had for sale. I was looking for a specific farm and the owner was great. We are now the proud parents of 3 pullets (teenage hens) and a little Old English rooster.
    OMG with the chicken coop! That thing weighs about 170 lbs. It took us about 3 hours to put it together and it was hot as hell on Saturday so we waited till after 6pm to get started. We couldn't finish it so had to finish it on Sunday before we picked up the chickens.
    DH had this crazy idea that he wanted the coop on a certain spot. A sloped area! Our land slops downwards! He made us carry the half built, heavy coop down the hill just to realize how wrong the terrain was for the coop. I've been telling him for months that we only had one particular spot appropriate for a coop. He kept saying no to that
    flat area. Guess where the coop was placed at? The spot I had in mind! So we had to carry the coop up the hill and all the way across to the other end of our property! OMG! That thing was heavy and it didn't have the roof on yet.
    We are so excited about this new adventure. The hens will start laying eggs at around 5-6 months old. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have our first eggs. One of them lays greenish eggs and the other two dark brown eggs.
    3m9losmvoyrh.jpg

My workout on Friday was S&S PHA Basic Premix and on Sunday I had to go easy on myself. We were physically and emotionally exhausted. I did a low impact Peloton ride and S&S PHA Basic Premix.

Laurie, have a wonderful time in Nashville! I can't believe you'll be so close to us!
    I love that your DD is going to spend time alone with your mom and will visit your dad too. What a good girl! We have gotten a lot of pollinators. I need to get a milkweed plant. It is a native plant loved by pollinators. We lots of little bees now too.

Laurel, great workouts on Friday!

I don't remember what the Meso 2 week 4 workouts are like. If you feel that you need to do 1 week of full Meso2/Week 4, followed by a single body part and then recovery I will do it with you that way. So Meso 2/week 4 as just described and Meso 2/week 3 will be 2 weeks of full week3 workouts followed by a recovery week.
    I was afraid I was going to get confused on what's next on the rotation so I added the repeat week to it with the correct dates.

Have a wonderful week.
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was nice. Saturday was golf and yesterday was chores. But the weather has turned cooler, which makes for a nice break before it heats up again. For workouts, on Saturday I did a 2 mile walk from Jessica Smith’s 5 Mile Mix and Match DVD and 45 minutes of power yoga with Kristin McGee. Yesterday was Legs and Glutes from Cathe’s Body Blast series, the core work from Kick, Punch and Crunch and a 30 minute HiiT and Hills ride with Peloton. Today was STS Disc 19/Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, core work from CTX Leaner Legs and HiiT 30/30 from the Shock Cardio series.

Thelma, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. His family must be devastated. My heart breaks for them. But wow on the chicken coop! If our neighborhood allowed it, I would love to have chickens. I will be so anxious to hear about your luck in getting eggs. But, goodness, there is nothing like a good fresh egg. I am sorry you had to carry the coop all over your property though! Hopefully your DH will listen to you next time. :) Don’t we all hope for that with our DHs? :D:p;)

Anyhow, great workouts. The Meso 2 Week 4 workouts are ones we did this Christmas. She does three sets of 10 reps for many exercises which are performed with little break in between. I think the upper body workouts are between 40-45 minutes (quite the change from today’s 69 minute marathon). So I will be doing full workouts throughout the remainder of Meso 2. I think doing those Week 4 as one body part would make me feel like I hadn’t done enough.

Enjoy the day.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, we had a beautiful day here today. It was sunny and we had a cool breeze.
    My workouts today were Zumba and STS Disc 19 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.

I can't believe we're already in August. Is it me or is this year flying by at the speed of light?

Laurel, I'm so glad you had a great weekend. Sounds like we're having similar weather!
    Fantastic workouts!

I heard that our friend's wife is devastated. Neither she or the girls can't understand what happened. Everything happened so quickly. My heart just breaks for them. There will be a memorial service next Tuesday.

The chickens are doing well and we had a treat session with them so they get used to us. We fed him mealworms and pieces of grapes. I was feeding them the worms through the holes in the metal cloth walls and eventually they figured out how to get them. We then gave them pieces of grapes and they went nuts over them.
    Too bad you can't have chickens in your neighborhood. I will let you know how we do with the eggs but apparently, it just happens! The cool thing about our hens is that they all lay different color eggs so we'll know who is laying them. I don't remember when and if I've ever had fresh eggs but everyone tells us how good those eggs are. I can't wait to try one!

Good night!
    Thelma

No more single body part workouts for the remainder of the rotation then!
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a super fun and energizing 45 minute Peloton spin followed by 30 minutes of Peloton Pilates and a nice walk in our cooler weather. I know it will be hot and humid again at the end of the week, but today made me realize autumn isn’t too far away.

Thelma, great workouts. Like you, we are enjoying great weather at the minute and, like I said, it made me realize that autumn isn’t far. I agree…..where is the year going? It really is flying by. That makes me so sad about your friend’s wife and family. There is just nothing that prepares a person for something like that.

I am glad to hear the chickens are doing well. We used to get fresh eggs when we lived in England, and then one of DHs co-workers in Alaska raised chickens. He shared quite a few eggs with us. So very, very good.

And, yes, no more one body part weeks for this rotation! I promise to get in the Meso 3 rotation soon. I have been procrastinating. B)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts today were Zumba and Vinyasa Yoga.
    We had a cloudy day and one big downpour. I was also thinking that fall is just around the corner. There is nothing that can prepare anyone for the sudden loss of a loved one.

Did you keep the eggs refrigerated Laurel? In El Salvador people don't refrigerate eggs and it's hot there!

I don't think you need to do anything about the Meso 3 rotation? We're just doing 2 full weeks of the same DVD, followed by a recovery week?

Good night!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workouts were STS Disc 20/Legs followed by Cathe Live HiiT It, Strike It and Crunch It.

Thelma, great workouts. People in England don’t refrigerate their eggs either, but I always have and will. It is definitely my preference.

I think what I might do for Meso 3, if nothing else, is give us a calendar so we know which week we are in. As far as how the weeks look, I am planning on following this Meso 2 pattern but with Meso 3 workouts. And, again, the leg workout will be a choice between the Plyo Legs and the Squat Rack Legs….but not both. So if you are good with my not repeating that whole daily routine thing, I won’t mind not doing it. :) But I know I would like a reference of dates…..just in case I get confused. If you don’t need that, let me know.

Enjoy this cooler weather because it looks like it is going to heat up again. But this break has been wonderful. Oh, and I was just watering flowers and got buzzed by a hummingbird. We have seen quite a few the last couple of days so they may be coming back around.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts today were a low impact Peloton ride and STS Meso 2, Disc 20 Legs, followed by a stretching session.

Laurel, great workouts!
    I didn't know people in England didn't refrigerate eggs! I prefer to refrigerate eggs and will refrigerate the fresh eggs too.

Dates will be nice for Meso 3! Thanks for reminding me that the leg workouts are a choice between Plyo Legs and Squat Rack legs!

We had a cloudy and rainy day today.

I'm so glad you got to see a hummingbird. BTW, another flower they love is called Penta. I recently bought a couple Penta planters at Walmart and the hummingbirds are going crazy over them.
    I had one hover in front of my face two nights ago. I didn't have time to spend out on the deck after dinner tonight I put one Penta planter next to our kitchen window along with a feeder and we see the hummies there all the time. Even the cats get to watch them. I am going to see if we get another one of these planters!

The birds you're seeing today are the ones born here this summer. They'll start migrating south soon which always makes me very sad. I've seen 4 at once but mostly just two.

Good night!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 60 minute spin followed by 20 minutes of hamstring-focused yoga….which felt wonderful.

Thelma, great workouts. I don’t know about you but my arms and legs are feeling these STS workouts this week. This week’s workouts feel tough to me! But I love the change they create.

Thank you for the information in the Penta. I had a hummingbird in our hibiscus yesterday and saw a few chasing each other around the back yard when I was spinning this morning. That makes sense that these are the newly born birds and why we see more this time of year. They are such amazing birds.

I will get a calendar for Meso 3 together next week. DH leaves for a couple of weeks on Monday, and I will no longer have an excuse to procrastinate. I am hoping to work on our holiday rotation at the same time. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I didn't have a chance to workout on Thursday. In the morning I went to my target practice and our poor rooster got attacked last night or this morning by a predator. He lost a wing. It's been a very emotional day for DH and I. Roosty is still alive. We took him to the vet and the vet did everything he could to patch him up. We have him in our guest room in a dog crate so the other chickens won't peck him.
    We put the hens in the coop which we hadn't done but it must be done. We also put pavers all around the coop run area to prevent any predators from getting in there. My heart breaks for poor Roosty because of everything he's had to go through today. We waited forever for the vet and amazingly he didn't charge us.

Our plans for the weekend are to see how we can elevate the chicken coop. I already shared my vision with DH. Now it's up to him to execute it. On Sunday there will be a memorial for our friend but basically it's all his shooting friends and fellow police officers. They have a shooting and brews party every weekend and this weekend will be in his honor. I normally don't like going on the weekend but this one is special so we'll go for a little while.

Laurel, great workouts! I love the idea of that hamstring-focused yoga! Was that a Peloton class?
    I agree with you that this week's workouts have felt tough. It's been a nice change for sure. I'm glad we're doing it again next week.

Hummingbirds are truly amazing birds. We are seeing them around more and more and between the Penta, Rose of Sharon and Salvia plants they are very happy.

Thank you for spending time on the rotations!

Have a great weekend!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was STS Disc 21/Back and Biceps followed by Cathe Live Kickboxing, Low Impact HiiT and Core. And DH and I took another nice walk during his lunch break.

Thelma, I am so very sorry to hear about your rooster. Poor thing. I so hope you can find a way of preventing other animals getting to your coop. Your poor heart must have broken to see him like that. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

It sounds like a tough weekend with the memorial service. That, too, will be heart breaking.

The hamstring-focused yoga class is a Peloton class. They do a number of ‘focus flow’ classes that I really like. My favorites, though, are the hip focused flows. They have made a huge difference in my hip mobility, which is wonderful.

See you Monday.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was busy. Life is busier now with our little zoo. Saturday was full of errands and house cleaning. I didn't go to the shooting memorial. DH did go and the memorial part didn't happen until the end of the party he tells me. I stayed home, working out and making dinner.

Weather-wise, it was a beautiful weekend. There was a storm near us that apparently caused some flooding on Saturday. It passed through BR but for a very short period of time. It gave us some needed rain.

On Friday I did a Peloton ride and STS Disc 21/Back and Biceps.
    Sunday JS Power Walking a Nourishmovelove Legs and Glutes Workout.

I really like the Nourish Move Love instructor. The leg workout today was really good. She has another leg workout with bands. I will be doing that one soon!

Jessica Smith's Peanut passed away! So sad! She was almost 11 years old.
    _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybKXhG2aOc

Laurel, great workouts! Thanks for letting me know about those Peloton classes!

Our little Roosty is doing great. His injury is healing nicely and he is acting normal. He gets so happy every time we walk into the room and start talking to him. He eats, drinks and chirps. He breaks our hearts but at least he is adjusting to his new reality very nicely. We took measures to protect the coop from predators and the hens go inside the coop at about 8pm. They were not happy the first night but I think they'll get used to it.

Have a great week!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was very nice. We played golf both days which always makes for a nice weekend. We prioritized that over chores since DH will be gone for a couple of weeks. I will have plenty of time to get all the chores done while he is gone. :)

For workouts, on Saturday I did a 20 minute low impact Peloton ride into 45 minutes of yoga with Kristin McGee. Yesterday was XT Legs and Core 1 followed by a 30 minute Tabata spin with Peloton. And today was STS Disc 19/Chest, Shoulders and Triceps followed by Cathe Live Cross Fit Quick Fix Cardio and Core.

Thelma, great workouts. No doubt you are busy with all of your new animals! How is the pup doing? Hopefully he continues to adjust. Thank you for the information on Peanut. I find her death so sad. She has made me smile through a lot of workouts. But I am so happy to hear your rooster is doing well! That makes me so happy. I am glad you were able to find a way to secure your hens. No doubt they will adjust to it.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Jessica Smith Low Impact Hiit and STS Meso 2 #19, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Stretching. I am really loving week 3! My legs are feeling the leg workout I did on Sunday!

Laurel, I'm glad you had a great weekend and that you got to play golf both days! Great workouts!!

Chico the dog is doing really well. He's made himself at home here!
    Peanut made me smile every time I saw her during one of Jessica's workouts. We are amazed with little Roosty. DH has been locking up the girls in the coop (as they should be) and tonight when he went to put them in the coop they were already there! What a nice surprise for DH! All the chickens like grapes so much that they no longer want their mealworms! I tried strawberries and they all rejected them. I'll try watermelon tomorrow. I was told chickens ate everything but not our chickens! LOL

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 60 minute spin, 30 minutes of yoga and a nice walk. It is hot and muggy, so the walk was a little shorter than normal, but it felt good.

Thelma, great workouts. It’s funny that you mentioned how much you are loving this week….because I was just thinking the same thing. Boy, those one body part weeks were exhausting! I am so glad we changed it up for the last half of our rotation.

I am so happy to hear Chico has settled right in. I love that he feels at home after all he went through this year. It sounds like your hens are adjusting as well….even if they are fussy eaters. :D

So, at last, here are the format and dates for the Meso 3 portion of our rotation. Here are the dates of each week, and below this is each week’s format.

September 5-11–Recovery Week

September 12-18–Meso 3 Week 1
    September 19-25–Meso 3 Week 1 Repeat

September 26-October 2–Recovery Week

October 3-9–Meso 3 Week 2
    October 10-16–Meso 3 Week 2 Repeat

October 17-23–Recovery Week

October 24-30–Meso 3 Week 3
    October 31-November 6–Meso 3 Week 3 Repeat

November 7-13–Recovery Week

November 14-20– Meso 3 Week 4
    November 21-27–Meso 3 Week 4 Repeat

The formats for the weeks will be just like we are doing, but just so they are in one place with the dates….here they are:

Recovery Week
    Sunday-Cardio (30-45 minutes) and Core (Optional Barre or Floor Workout)
    Monday-Total Body Strength (Lighter Weight) and Cardio (15-45 minutes)
    Tuesday—Spin (15-45 minutes) and Yoga/Stretch
    Wednesday—Metabolic Workout and Barre (Optional Core)
    Thursday—Spin (15-45 minutes) and Yoga/Stretch
    Friday—PHA and Core
    Saturday—Yoga

STS Weeks
    Sunday—Spin (30-60 minutes) and Core (Optional Lower Body or Barre Workout)
    Monday—Meso 3 Chest and Back (Discs 25, 28, 31, 34) and Cardio (15-45 minutes)
    Tuesday—Spin (30-60 minutes), Core and Yoga/Stretch
    Wednesday—Meso 3 Legs (Discs 26, 29, 32, 35 OR Discs 37-40) and Cardio (15-45 minutes)
    Thursday—Spin (30-60 minutes), Core and Yoga/Stretch
    Friday—Meso 3 Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps (Discs 27, 30, 33, 36) and Cardio (15-45 minutes)
    Saturday—Yoga

Again, on the STS lower body days, I plan on picking whichever of the two options (Plyo or Squat Rack) feels good for that day.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know. I am still working on the rotation for after this (our recovery rotation). I want to think it through around the holidays to make sure it makes sense. But I hope to post it soon….so we have something to look forward to through Meso 3. :D;):p

See you tomorrow.

Laurel