Starting Insanity July 16th

2»

Replies

• Hi everyone! I just started today! The fit test kicked my butt and I'm sweating like crazy. :) Here are my day 1 results:

Switch Kicks: 36
    Power Jacks: 36
    Power Knees: 66
    Power Jumps: 33
    Globe Jumps: 4
    Suicide Jumps: 8
    Push-Up Jacks: 7 (mine were barely push-ups)
    Low Plank Oblique: 28

Wow! That was tough, and it was only 25 minutes including the warm-up and cool-down. What did I get myself into? Glad we have each other on here for support! :D
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    I am on my second round of Insanity. Loved it! Best of luck to all of you. :) Make sure you have some light weight shoes with good lateral support. It will help!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 461 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm excited and scared at the same time to start. I need a change from my regular treadmill workout and I know this is it. Excited to find this group because I need support to get through. I'll be starting tomorrow and can't wait to get going
  • columbiasmiles
    columbiasmiles Posts: 54 Member
    Finish Day 6 (I started on Sunday) ... Cause I like to do absolutely nothing on Saturday ... I am thinkig about doing the warm-ups ... I have set my goal to complete the entire warm-up without stopping by the end of week 3. They say it takes 21 days to start a habit and I want to be able to go through the warm-up without stopping.

I hope everyone is doing their best and I wish us all continue good luck. Let's Gooooooo.
  • jaimeekins
    jaimeekins Posts: 2 Member
    I'm on week two now and going strong! I'm able to push myself further and do the exercises better. The best news is though... I have already lost 4 1/2 inches!!!! And 1 pound hats. But wow! Its only been a week. That was enough motivation to keep going.

Hope everyone is doing well. Keep going, don't give up!!!