pencil test --- can anyone pass (ladies)???

167891012»

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    This is the stupidest think I've ever read.

Flat butts can't hold a pencil up either. Who wants a flat butt?
    I do.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    I passed! ... thanks to running and My Guy, lol!

ETA: I lost 13" on my breasts (biggest loss) and I don't mind. The really sad part? You can see my pecks... and my boobs sagging beneath them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • thebzax
    thebzax Posts: 55 Member
    my boobs could probably hold up the entire pencil case - i come from a family of big-boobed ladies, and also being hella overweight means they're biiiiiiiig.

but my *kitten* passed the test! i actually had a male friend grab my *kitten* recently and tell me it was 'surprisingly firm'... pretty much the only area of me that is! haha
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    I will have to read further to see just where exactly the pencil is supossed to go...
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Do you use the pencil to write with afterwords? Or is it all funky and ruined?

If it's "all funky and ruined", you're probably sticking it in the wrong spot.
  • Kmdforsythe
    Kmdforsythe Posts: 30 Member
    I pass (but I'm 21 lol)
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    i passed! yay
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    lol, had to try and passed
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    I pass quite easily with my left butt cheek. My right it stays for a few seconds then falls.

I'm 41 and 20ish pounds overweight.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member

lol
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member

LMAO!!! Althought technically I don't need to laugh that part off cuz it passed the pencil test.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    I passed :happy: I do inanity right now because I dont have a gym at the moment but usually I lift heavy and run. Also I did zwows for a while and I think those really helped!
  • lewis350
    lewis350 Posts: 53
    I pass in both locations and I am almost 44