Breakfast Foods - Help!

2»

Replies

• agleo821
    agleo821 Posts: 4 Member
    piece of fruit and a serving of unsalted nuts of your choice, If you have time for a yogurt try greek ...its yummy
  • gamespriteicon
    gamespriteicon Posts: 66 Member
    - Protein shake, put in a blender cup or thermos and drink on the way or as soon as you get to work.
    - Fruit smoothies you can blend a large batch that will last a couple of mornings, put in a couple of travel cup so you can just take it out of the fridge and go.
    - I have cereal at work all the time. Sometimes I just keep the box at work and bring milk in a travel cup or use a zip lock storage bowl with a lid for cereal add a spoon and a reusable ice pack and pack it in with my lunch in an isolated lunch bag. I do make sure to eat it as soon as I get in or the milk gets too warm. On really hot days I'll add a cube or two of ice to the milk, as long as it's not a handful of ice it's not watered down.
    - I also keep oatmeal packets at work and use a coffee cup, just add hot water.
    - When I want variety I make eggs, omelets, pancakes, french toast, breakfast biscuits, or burritos the day before just microwave and enjoy. You can also look on-line for freezer breakfast recipes. I know these taste better the day of but when you wake up with only enough time to get ready for work, it works!