7/11/12- Day Two of Menopausal Mad Hatter Chatter

13»

Replies

• cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Hello my beautiful MFP's! Happy Hump Day! I was quite pleased this morning when I weighed in at 164.5! Yes! I guess I should remind you all that I quit smoking on June 22, 2012. I smoked for 40 years. I refuse to gain weight. In fact, I still have 25 or so to lose!

Have a great day and I will check in when I can! Drink your water and keep moving!

HUGZz
    Kimberly:flowerforyou:

Congrats on the not smoking. That is a big accomplishment.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Thanks for all the good thoughts and concerns. I think I was just a tad bit stressed over a test I had to take today for teaching. Can you tell I suffer from test anxiety? On a good note, I finished and I do feel good about it. I then went for a long long walk (for me anyway), some shopping and then Chinese. Made good choices and stayed under for the day even being stressed. 2 days and bring on another mini vacation, New Orleans here we come.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,457 Member
    Glad you're feeling better TA... and huge congrats on making good choices when you were stressed to the max!!!! Woo Hoo!!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    I agree, be very careful! I have lost two friends to suicide while they were on anti-depressants...
  • Snooozie
    Wishing all the Hatters a good sleep, free of hot flashes and night sweats.. and snoring!!!!

Have started up Thursdays page, so see you all there tomorrow!

TOPIC: 7-12-12 THURSDAYS MAD HATTERS CHATTER
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Thanks for all the good thoughts and concerns. I think I was just a tad bit stressed over a test I had to take today for teaching. Can you tell I suffer from test anxiety? On a good note, I finished and I do feel good about it. I then went for a long long walk (for me anyway), some shopping and then Chinese. Made good choices and stayed under for the day even being stressed. 2 days and bring on another mini vacation, New Orleans here we come.

Congrats on kickin today's butt!
  • Snooozie
    Well said A!! LOL

Wishing all the Hatters a good sleep, free of hot flashes and night sweats.. and snoring!!!!

Have started up Thursdays page, so see you all there tomorrow!

TOPIC: 7-12-12 THURSDAYS MAD HATTERS CHATTER